BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

The SHOPOHOLIK

This is nice app. It is working very well. Helped to change currencies according to my needs and target countries.

Treasure Future

great app so far.Would recommend when uninstalling that the code gets deleted also. but so far its a good app

SÖKA Eyewear

Works well, easy to install. Nothing to complain about the app. The instructions are clear and understandable.

Mikenet Store

This helped me a lot changing between currencies. Would highly recommend using this for your store!!

Geeks&Gadgets Shop

Acabamos de llegar , ls estamos instalando ahora y esperamos ver resultados positivos en la tienda,veremos como funciona

Northland North Coast

In my situation, it works really well before going into Checkout mode where the currency does not change.

Starstest

Nice...................................................................................................

Inkiostrart

I used this app on my store, I had a EUR store and need some USD. This app was what I need, very simple to use.

EssentialExpress

I have had the app installed for a few days now and clients love the difference it makes to their experience.

BetterPrice

is very useful I used it one time ago and now I'm back to use it.. just really nice, got better conversion cuz the customer automatically sees the price.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83