BEST Currency Converter

Developer
Grizzly Apps SRL
4.7
November 29, 2022

I used this app to grow my small business for helping us with the currency change it helped us to commuincate with costumers

Kitchplies
Israel
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 21, 2022

App molto utile e intuitiva.
il metodo della guida per la conversione e spiegato molto bene e facile da capire

0h-light
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
November 21, 2022

0srtjtrjrutsus6yiwjysr6j56wiiiiii6i4w6i6w55Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants deciProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
de whether to use this app.
Review bodyProvide Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Milchev Store
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
November 17, 2022

This app works great but I wish you could more currencies with the Free plan but I'm still Grateful that this is Free, Great App overall

RandomFinds
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 30, 2022

Very beginner friendly app helped me set up my first store . Keep up the good work guys you have helped me a lot

IvaStan