BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Easy Baby Store

Great app!It works well for my store- my international market sales have improved since I set it up.
It's also very easy to install and easy to use

Golddys

This currency translation software is okay, but the price is a bit more expensive, I think it can be cheaper.

myweesh

Awesome app and even more awesome support! The guys helped me on the same day and the app is working perfectly.

Pet Creations Art Ltd

I never usually review apps but I had to for this none. This is by far the best currency converter app on the whole store as I have tested many of them. But for me the best part was the support, I wanted some custom coding done to change the app to work with other features on my site and this was done no problem at all. 5 star app and service.

Borghi - Comfort Living

Very quick and easy, it handles very well and the display is very nice. I believe that with this function the shop becomes more efficient.

Card Empire Norway

Simple, and exactly what I was looking for. I didn't need more than 5 currencies in my store so the free plan was enough for me

Trap Finest

The app is very perfect and very easy to use, with a guide that help you with the setting at the beginning

MYHONEYROSE

This app helped me set up exactly what i needed to do in my shopify settings. Super informant. Highly recommend.

The Sky Map

excellent. used it before and here i am using it again. thank you for the great work. highly recommended

Dawn Adaptive

Great app, makes everything so much easier, the currency exchange part in shopify has always been hard for customers to know what amount they are actually paying in, this app solves the problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 635 636