BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

thedufflebagshop

Location Australia

Works perfectly never had a problem thanks for making a free version will definitely consider the paid version once i get good revenue thanks again

The Dove Diamonds

Easy setup and a great service to help expand your brand into new markets enabling you to pool from the largest number of customers

Ear Doc

Great app helps a lot also boosts conversion rate. thank you for your help I've tried other apps and they don't seem to help as much

Take It Global Sdn Bhd (873326-P)

Location Malaysia

Used it for the past few years where we have been using Shopify for free. And works efficiently in the background.

japhethchiara

Location Singapore

Very great developers. I enquired on something I couldn't fix and they helped me worked on it so quickly and even did more than I asked!! Highly recommended. So far the apps works well :)

In Two Mnds™

Location Malaysia

Straight forward, easy to use and navigate. Very helpful and highly recommended for new or start-up business.

Exception Market

I appreciate being able to offer multiple currencies on my Shopify store. Best Currency Converter is simple to use, and I like the UX a lot.

ARTYPUP

Very good application, also works very good with Zepto product personalizer!
Very helpful application

Hauwnuk

Location China

有时点击不能实时更新,其他目前都还可以,推荐大家可以使用这个,对月刚入手独立站的朋友来说,用这个相当不错,但是有时客服回复不是太及时,你需要耐心等一下,可能问的人很多,所以只要耐心一点,其他问题都不是很大

Astro®

Location Australia

I used this to convert our currency on our store and found it very helpful, it was easy to use and install.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 679 680