BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Gift Online

thanks alot for free apps i will try it right now and check it and then send you a last feedback
thanks so much for help us

Fashion Force Finds

Installation is a breeze, i will come back after a week to write a review on how the app has been working

BiPo

Nice, but it makes me write a 100 minimum characters for a review..... who does that , i like it tho

MustFives

An astonishing app which is extremely useful and beneficial. Kudos to its developers for giving it out for free.

Fitnz Chain

Very helpful app and easy to use. It's very good for the people who want to start their own business. It is the best currency converter app!

spicyjams

I used this app in previous store and I'm getting it again for my new project. Thanks for providing this for Free, totally kills it :)

HYM VN

Ung dung kha hay. Toi thich su dung ung dung nay. Ho tro tot trong viec su dung kinh doanh. Can phat trien them nhieu tinh nang

Swell Discount

Very nice app, I like it. For me i think it is the best currency converter app for shopify.

RASEDO

I used this app for my website. It was really easy and free to install. I wish there were other countries on the free list too. Thank for including the free option.

Solo Hoodies

Really helpful and nice free version. i needed it as i started my business and wasn't able to use paid apps