BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

FitGurlz

I have been working on installing this APP for about an hour with no success. yet.. will review again once sorted

Designstoff

We are only on the free plan, but we love it. It looks good on our store! The customer service is really good. We had an issue with another app and they helped us, answered promtply and again - we are only on the free plan. You can download this with no hesitations or problems.

Thaw Jet™️

I always use this app as it is a must have if you want to do any sort of worldwide selling. Top 3 app.

Store

Very good app. thank you very much. it is very convenience for customer. i recommened to your guys. good luck

wispface

its not working on my website please help inn this app so it able to work i know what the problem may be it not works in india

Personalised Gift Company

This app allows me to make the buying process for customer anywhere in the world easy, allowing me to make more sales.

Weekwinkel

it looks good I should try it for more time to see how it works exactly.
many people like it in youtube review

vesikily

It's very useful! Thanks so much. Good app for everyone. This auto Currency has two plans to chose very thoughtfully!

tidylife

so great! recommend strongly!

Nephosa Lashes

Best app made for currency conversion and the good thing is that it's absolutely free. What more do you want when you've got this?