BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Suite Santi

Downloaded the app and currency is working great. It pre came with the currencies I would want and was easy tp install. Only downside is your not GDPR certified so there’s adding work to do.

Advancentral

i'll come back and give five star after using getting satisfaction :) ............................................................

Radixstore

Best currency converter is a good app. Does the job. Gives you page an air of professionalism.

The Style Savvy

Great & timely help by the experts.

Icreatemyreality

Works for the most part. Turns off on the payment page though which may confuse or frustrate some customers..

Vivand

Funciona correctamente. gracias

Mycurioshop

nice looking app, i haven't any experience with it.

Shipamania

please help with your app to set it up not working in my shop

Bikessence Store

Simple and easy to understand.

Limitlesscampingcc

Not used yet, just writing this so I can use it, if I like it I will write another real review. Not used yet, just writing this so I can use it, if I like it I will write another real review. Not used yet, just writing this so I can use it, if I like it I will write another real review. Not used yet, just writing this so I can use it, if I like it I will write another real review.