BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

HMH-world

For beginners perfect, because you can use it for free. I would recommend to everyone who is using Shopify.

BECAWAX

This is a really great currency app. I'll totally recommend. It easy to use and navigate. Perfect for stores looking to ease their customer experience.

thebusyking

The best when it comes to currency conversion. Really easy to use and to understand how it works. You wouldn't regret using it!

RIKSHOPWOMAN

super))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Letzgo Pets

Easy to install and get it up and running. I'm using the free version and the features are pretty decent. Loving it so far!

Bewildher

We have used this app for a few months now and the team have been incredibly supportive in helping us install the app and adjuts it for optimum performance with our theme. Including how to move the widget for best placement on both mobile and desktop. They were quick to advise when their upgrade to Mac/Safari manageability had been introduced and so I was very impressed that my needs were met after the fact. Would highly recommend and no issues to date!

LALA-CRUSH

Easy to install, Easy to use. Makes life easy Ignore; Cant bother to write anymore.
Cant bother to write anymore.

lsipos

easy to install and very useful. definitely recommend if you are planning on selling in more then one country.

Oh My Hoodie

It is an app that meets the goal for which I decided to use it and everything works perfectly. The best thing is the excellent customer service they provide, with which they even helped me to do the setup of some issues that I did not know.

The Northxchange

This app is good, it’s nice and easy to use, you should give it a shot as well, really easy and helpful for beginners to dropshipping