BEST Currency Converter

Free plan available
Rating (4.7)
4.7
August 28, 2020

nice app. but i do not really like the policy stuff,it just makes you feel a little uncomfortable.

On The Hop
Austria
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
August 28, 2020

nice and easy to use but i think it needs more help on the gdpr bit cos i don't understand what i have to do now.

Cupid skin
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 25, 2020

great app, highly recommended, you can choose 5 currencies fro free plan. easy configuration and setup.

dropandshopstore
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 23, 2020

I love the applications that make life easier for people and this is one of them.
I recomend it to you

Quick & Safe Online Sale
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 23, 2020

just added to my website, loving there is a free option as i only need 2 currencies and looks amazing

White Daisy Nz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 19, 2020

good and awesome app. helps a lot to get world wide orders.
the norification of currency convert is not working with my theme.

myhairdo
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Edited August 18, 2020

The app is perfect for what it sets out to achieve, however, the design of the app on our store didn't fit well on mobile. We tried applying the app on the venture theme, but when putting the app on the site, it budges the cart symbol out of position. For this reason, we did not proceed using the application. Everything else was perfect.

J'Adore Therapy
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 18, 2020

I used this app to help me be viable internationally as many customers can be put off my foreign currencies so this app is important

Lightss Please
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited August 18, 2020

So far so good. Not quite as easy to use as I'd expected but getting through it okay.................

Kief Clothes
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 17, 2020

having trouble setting up so far. kind of confusing in the beginning but lets see how it goes in a month

Mus & Mar