BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

ShopXcell

fantastic work keep it up and highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for the best currency app for shopify!.

Learn & Play

cool and free for up to five currencies. you can pay to convert all the currencies. i only needed a few

3DNY

So far so good! This app has been pretty awesome and i have no complaints at all. Thanks for making this free, fast and fun!

AMBEAUTY

I really recommend this app. They are doing very great job with currency converters, thank you )))))

Baby Store SG

I used this app to help me with my Shopify website. The Best Currency Converter team's members are very helpful and when I face any questions regarding the app. They'll try their best to answer my emails. The app is really useful and simple to use. Thank you very much !

Claus mall

i like it its free and very worth it to get so go ahead and install and enjoy the benefits from it . 5 stars

TheftFree

This app helped me convert all of my selected currencies. I loved the support I was getting, this app helped me alot.

Doggears

i used this and it's really helpful. thank you for making my Shopify easy by providing goog value for me.

Strung By Stroh

This app is great! It has really helped me and my website so much, you should most definitely try it

trickywagon

This app is amazing, very straight forward and easy to use and set-up. Brings so much value and works like a charm!