BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

DealsGroove

BEST Currency Converter works very well. It changes the currency based on where the person is based. If a potential US customer logs in, prices will show as USD. A Canadian will see prices in CAD.

masoeuretmoi

Made our life so much easier! Couldn't figure out a way to attract international customers and heard about this app through a friend, we are so happy we finally get to ship internationally!

Sonluc Store

Easy to use, instructions with step by step on how to install even for beginners. With a free plan available for starters.

Yeicca

Thank you for giving us this much needed and free application for those of us who are just starting out and don't have much to invest

Wowdealindia

It is really nice currency converter I have ever used till now. I am more than happy to have it into my app store.

anishopz

Nice and good, it really helps, free plan is really what i wanted also i cant find russian currency but its okay

SetupGlow

amazing app easy to use and the free trial is more than enough for anything you need, good support when needed

Shay's Counter

The Best Currency Converter adds a great look to my store. I haven't had any customers use it yet, but it was very easy to install and appears to be very user friendly.

Grazia Papilio

I absolutely love the app it works perfect and the support is wonderful. For me the best app for currency conversion in the app store.

JC Eco

Looks good for now i would need to try it for some time so i can judge it!
tho it has 160 currencies which us a lot