BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Green Juice Systems

This is great and I had some friends around the world log in with their currency. And it worked like it said it would. Very happy

Dog Hair INCluded

So far it's working really well. Simple to install and easy to use. Only using very basic elements so far though, so not sure about more advanced utilizations.

MASAR Shop Online

I used it to manage my website currency and it really helps, it is easy to adjust and simple, I really loved it

ZiZouNakit

Great app and service! Thank you! Very happy with it.
......................................................................................

diva-accessories.com

Nice, But I am still checking the options hopefully it will work fine without needing to add any other app

uNeck touch

This app is just so easy to use....and it is actually free.....i found it really helpfull...thank u!

Wundr.co

Easy to use and actually free! This interface is super simple to use and you can have it integrated into your shop in less than 2 minutes!

Novaella

I like that you provide it for free another thing is that it appears elegantly on the store + it has great reviews

PhiHandCraft

great program. Thank you very much to your creative team. unique application for my store thank you

Lauren Simone Pubs

works on all my stores. but i am not seeing visible on this store. I think i am asked to review the app before using it.