BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Fox and Cactus

Super easy to set up and works great! Great alternative if you don't want to sell in multiple currencies and have Shopify converting all your payments.

Bliss Essential

Amazing app and amazing customer support!! I would recommend this to any store looking for a currency converter!

Bella-Afol Luxury Lashes and Cosmetics

good app and very informative. Get a the currency converter and it will truly help your business for real.

rinasciamento.com

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intimately Yours Limited

Fantastic App. Highly Recommended. Looks great on our theme. Awesome Communication with developer. A+++

Omni The Label

so far so good . i am still exploring but its not as difficult . i hope there was live chat to assist me with setting it up

Star Glean

I USED THIS APP VERY OFTEN AND I REALLY LIKE IT IS VERY EASY TO USE AND VERY QUICK I THINK IS ONE OF THE BEST APP IS EVER USED

Yoga Junkies

Looks good so far! Working on the settings now :0 I'm happy if this is a solution to our current pricing issue!

Mar'e Sheree

Seem to be a great app. I have not had the opportunity to fully put it to work yet. But it seems easy to use.

ToniFlipsCLE

I just installed this app, and its going pretty well so far. I offer a repair service so i wanted to insure that everyone would see the true price and not have to convert it themselves!