BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter | Reviews

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

SWEET MICHELLE

I just downloaded this app and from all the settings I believe I made a good choice of app for an auto currency converter

CAPRI LIFESTYLE READY MADE GARMENTS TRADING L.L.C

I have sent the message to resolve the conflict of currencies at least 4 times. price 123.00 is showing 1.23. I hope the team can at least see this review and can be fixed soon.

Classic made

Am new to shopify pray this currency converter help also hope i make more sells with your help on the go

House 4 Pets

I have used this app and so far so good. Will definitely come back and review more when I have used it longer and experienced it Abit longer. Keep it up.

jimjamstore

fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chio Bandits

Not the easiest to set up. I kept testing with my website but the currencies don't change at all! I hope I can get help soon.

eLuxe

I downloaded the app and its appearing in the sit but it's not working, what's wrong with it ?

OhanaMind

Me gusta porque creo que sera una muy buena experiencia para mi y sera mas fácil para los clientes que compren productos.

selfii

Takes too much time for the currency to show up on my site. Overrall it is still a great currency converter.

ReziBands

The auto switcher currency is only available for the paid plan, so if that's what you're looking for don't waste your time trying to install the app.