BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Chio Bandits

Not the easiest to set up. I kept testing with my website but the currencies don't change at all! I hope I can get help soon.

eLuxe

I downloaded the app and its appearing in the sit but it's not working, what's wrong with it ?

OhanaMind

Me gusta porque creo que sera una muy buena experiencia para mi y sera mas fácil para los clientes que compren productos.

selfii

Takes too much time for the currency to show up on my site. Overrall it is still a great currency converter.

ReziBands

The auto switcher currency is only available for the paid plan, so if that's what you're looking for don't waste your time trying to install the app.

iKöp

I can’t add more than three currencies , I don’t know why.
It lags a lot, but still doing the job of converting.

Xenrz

I haven't used this app before. I just set it up. Once I see how well it works. I'll update my review again.

Breeeze

marginally okayasdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasddddddddddddddddddddddddddasddddddddddddddddddddddasddddddddddddddddddddd

explr. Ltd

The app is self is simple and easy to use and has the features you need. I do still use it, however, there is a downside which is that you cant have it feature on the header on desktop or drawer menu on mobile, sometimes it can be a little annoying on the bottom of the page whilst scrolling, aside from that it's good, thoug I would say overpriced for what it is.

Furvelous

This app is free and very helpful. They did a great job but I'm having difficulty changing my text color to what I set. I may have to email them