BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

skinbyyanni

I think the app is an amazing idea. Being able to cater to everyone’s needs is amazing and will help increase sales! Thank you so much!!

EPINELUXURY

amazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like it

AvaJoy Collections

I just installed this app so i can't comment at the moment .. Will update once i have tested further

Pet Ralemay

I am using this app to change currencies in my store . I think this is a good app because it is helpful for customers with a different currency from the US

AllThingsKite

I have just started using this app, and so far so good. I will update you when I have more information

leatherthirst

Good app. Min number of countries for free. I'm starting to use it looks like its good. Just starting

nexgentoys

I used this app to provide the currency conversion feature in my website. However, it would be great if number of currencies is increased from 5 to 10 under Free subscription.

P.S. FIORENZA

We use this app on our store so that it is easy for our customers can see the costs of our products in their local currencies. It was simple to add to the store.

la-maison-du-moustique

J'esaye durant 1 ou 2 mois cette application et si elle me convient je resterai avec. On verra bien ! Merci

Silvil Store

It is prettily a good App and I can always recommend it to as many as possible to help boost the App.