BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Falash Express

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 months

i just got started using this app and i think its really cool ,it converts my store prices with so much ease and im loving it already.

Eco Africa Digital

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 12 minutes

This was the easiest thing to install and activate. I was about to start recreating products and trying to make them a different currency. With a few clicks my products automatically changes between 5 currencies.

NEEFOR

Location France

c'est cool et très utile, je ne dois pas faire grand chose car vous avez fait le plus dur et en plus c'est gratuit à vie. Thanks

Nunu Nona Hair

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 16 minutes

If it was not for the pictures an instructions to install the app, I would've suffered haha. Thank you

PHOENXS

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've installed this app to convert currency if purchases occurred in other countries. So far, I haven't heard any complaints. I will know more now that I've changed up my store.

Petobuy Store - Bring Joy To Your Pet

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Just started, it's easy to install, and we're using the free version, which is good enough for now. Hope it will help our store

Seagroo

Location China
Time spent using app 12 minutes

I just installed this app, hope it may grow my business. I don't know it will work or not, I will test it later

Dream Light

I like how it makes currency conversion so easy for customers. this helps conversion rates as customers no longer need to manually change the currency

RACHFITNESS

Location Spain

ME PARECE MUY BUENA IDEA LO Q NO LOGRO ENTENDER LA CONFIGURACION PARA PODER LLEVARLO A CABO SI ALGUIEN SERIATAN AMABALE DE AYUDARME

THE MOVIEMANTIS

Location India

this app is nice. asked me to review before I used it haha. but I hope this works fine. thanks to team for free plan