BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Silvil Store

It is prettily a good App and I can always recommend it to as many as possible to help boost the App.

Keramické květiny

Hello, how i can change currency in shipping and payments methods? Thanks for answer. When i go to the shipping or payments methods.. show me czk currency, although i entered EUR.

Utilefy Store

Good, easy to set up I just have instaled. Will see what more can you do in the settings, but so far does the job.

Mackenzie Displays

I enjoy it, always room for improvement. Has a vast quantity of available currencies accessible around the globe.

Shop Cyncere

Used this app for my website and to help my customers to purchase from with different currencies. Help is every useful. Would recommend

slattbox

EXCELLENT APP. USED TO CONVERT CURRENCIES ON MY SHOPIFY PAGE AND IT WORKS LIKE A DREAM. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Home and Enjoy

Parece que va bien, no se como mover la pestaña en el tema pero imagino que si que se puede por eso les dejo un 4 hasta que lo averigue

FASHIONGIGI

ok..........................................................................................................................

Gawdychicboutique

Pretty easy to set up I have not had any customers yet to complain but i look forward to seeing how it works out for my store

One Cuppa Tee

Great app, was quite useful and worked well with the paid plan. Geolocation settings could be improved a bit as the app didn't seem to be responsive to change in location (via VPN) as quickly as I would have liked.