BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Novaella

I like that you provide it for free another thing is that it appears elegantly on the store + it has great reviews

PhiHandCraft

great program. Thank you very much to your creative team. unique application for my store thank you

Lauren Simone Pubs

works on all my stores. but i am not seeing visible on this store. I think i am asked to review the app before using it.

DiradoFashion

hello,
I want the currency to change automatically with the customer's ip address. is it possible to activate this in my codes please ? Thank you Best

Talianova

Easy to set up and a great app! Makes the shopping experience for my international customer easy and fast.

gcloset

I can not use it,can you help me?my email:1030310032@qq.com
I can not use it,can you help me?my email:1030310032@qq.com

Flikthru

Painless to install. Works exactly as described. Has solved a tricky issue for us with minimal fuss and effort. Very impressive.

brandfigo.com

I want the Dropdown Currency form appear on the top right corner of the website tried different ways not working website. please

hustl-glasses

This app has been fantastic to use! Really appreciate being able to use a good free app. Would recommend 100%

senevex..

FOR THE MOMENT I AM IN THE TESTING PHASE
SO I COULD GIVE MY OPINION WITHIN A FEW DAYS.
BUT FOR THE MOMENT I AM HAPPY WITH THE RENDER