BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

TOVE & LIBRA

After installation, I still didn't see any way to change the placement of the currency box. When I emailed the developer, they replied that this would be a "design change" that they were too busy to help with. They made it clear that help would be offered only if we were on the paying plan. Well we were testing the free version to see if we'd want to commit to a paid plan, but with this attitude for sure not! There are several other currency apps which provides free placement options for currency box and I've already found one with easier installation and better design.

RORAIMAglobaltrade

ESTA APLICACION NO CONVIERTE NADA EN MI PAGINA ... NO ENTIENDO PARA QUE SIRVE NI HACE NADA Y LE HE CAMBIADO DE TODO Y SIGUE IGUAL

Alita Pleat

I just installed this app yesterday and after following the instructions and settings it made all the prices of my product pages have an error and not showing.

I immediately reversed the settings changes and deleted the app but my prices are still not showing, my web developer was also not able to resolve this. It's a big issue for this to be happening just before the weekend where I have highest traffic and a terrible experience for us.

I have emailed support on this but issue has not been resolved as of time of writing.

Organic Soul Brand Co.

Not able to change my currency on my page at all. Will not allow for new automatic discounts to be applied when customer is checking out

superbrewster

I uninstalled this app but have since been charged on my Shopify Bill? Not sure why as I don't use this app anymore?

Diamond Vanity Hair Company

HORRIBLE! Currency tab sits on top of the search bar in the debut theme. I've sent several emails and waited over 5 days and no response. Would NEVER RECOMMEND for anyone.

leash studio

some of their customers were seeing product prices when converted to Euros that were incorrect. For example a product that costs 64 usd, should costs in euros 57 euro. but my costumers see it 5690 euro, which is missing a decimal place. The interesting thing, is both the merchant and I were unable to replicate, so the issue is intermittent. Customer computer was using chrome, and I suggested clearing cache, but it is happening on many computers as well, so the issue might be bigger than that. Would you be able to look into this to sort out how we can fix it?

FashionPoke

Im very disappointed! Trying to delete currency and add different currency but it doesn't work. It keeps going back to 5 currency which i want to change but it wont let me.

Trenddetail

Im in Spain, and price in US Dollar. This app dont work. Im in Spain, and price in US Dollar. This app dont work.

Scissorsdiary Com

Choose Australia, the sales amount is still USD,WHY?