BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

ReziBands

The auto switcher currency is only available for the paid plan, so if that's what you're looking for don't waste your time trying to install the app.

iKöp

I can’t add more than three currencies , I don’t know why.
It lags a lot, but still doing the job of converting.

Xenrz

I haven't used this app before. I just set it up. Once I see how well it works. I'll update my review again.

Breeeze

marginally okayasdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasddddddddddddddddddddddddddasddddddddddddddddddddddasddddddddddddddddddddd

explr. Ltd

The app is self is simple and easy to use and has the features you need. I do still use it, however, there is a downside which is that you cant have it feature on the header on desktop or drawer menu on mobile, sometimes it can be a little annoying on the bottom of the page whilst scrolling, aside from that it's good, thoug I would say overpriced for what it is.

Furvelous

This app is free and very helpful. They did a great job but I'm having difficulty changing my text color to what I set. I may have to email them

Happy Abstract Art

I like it, but i will upgrade the sistem of decimals, example, im from chile and i use CLP and we dont use 1.990,9 so, when we change the currency we have two extras zeros useless.

Hi-Bootik

Not sure to understand how it should work. Started with the free version and couldn't do anything else than to flip the flags, but not the currency

MONSACDEMARQUE

Still trying it ;) review needed on the second step which is to early to evaluate so I will be back to change my rate

Le Trap Co.

So far so good only used it to format and it was fairly easy. request review too prematurely I must say. I wish I had more opportunity to try it out first. I also haven't launched as yet so I have no clue if it works or not