BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Miaminovias mexico

Location Mexico

this App helps me a lot with my business because my customers need to see their own currency!!!!!!!!!

Diaspay-Togo

Intégrer l'application à notre système etait facile et rapide. Pour le moment nous sommes ravis. On recommande

BodyBySTF

have not used it yet, we'll see if i like it or not. >had to fill 100 character spaces>..............

OMCOR

I really enjoyed this app so far, helps easy convert my prices for my international customers. The free option offers 5 currencies which is perfect for beginning stores and then can expand plan to include multiple currencies for you client base.

bounti4lme

so far so good, just set up & that part was easy. it automated feasible currencies to use which i kept

FeliciteOrganics

Location Dominica

I used the app to convert currencies. Easy to set up. Wish I could move the location of the converter to where I want it.

Wasafiri Market

Location Mexico

It is a very convenient app, although I would like it to be in Spanish version for the ad-on privacy policy

skinbyyanni

I think the app is an amazing idea. Being able to cater to everyone’s needs is amazing and will help increase sales! Thank you so much!!

EPINELUXURY

amazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like it

AvaJoy Collections

Location Australia

I just installed this app so i can't comment at the moment .. Will update once i have tested further