BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Pet Ralemay

I am using this app to change currencies in my store . I think this is a good app because it is helpful for customers with a different currency from the US

AllThingsKite

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app 37 minutes

I have just started using this app, and so far so good. I will update you when I have more information

leatherthirst

Location India
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Good app. Min number of countries for free. I'm starting to use it looks like its good. Just starting

nexgentoys

Location Indonesia

I used this app to provide the currency conversion feature in my website. However, it would be great if number of currencies is increased from 5 to 10 under Free subscription.

P.S. FIORENZA

Location Italy

We use this app on our store so that it is easy for our customers can see the costs of our products in their local currencies. It was simple to add to the store.

la-maison-du-moustique

Location Switzerland

J'esaye durant 1 ou 2 mois cette application et si elle me convient je resterai avec. On verra bien ! Merci

Silvil Store

Location Nigeria

It is prettily a good App and I can always recommend it to as many as possible to help boost the App.

Keramické květiny

Location Czechia

Hello, how i can change currency in shipping and payments methods? Thanks for answer. When i go to the shipping or payments methods.. show me czk currency, although i entered EUR.

Utilefy Store

Location Brazil

Good, easy to set up I just have instaled. Will see what more can you do in the settings, but so far does the job.

Mackenzie Displays

Time spent using app About 1 month

I enjoy it, always room for improvement. Has a vast quantity of available currencies accessible around the globe.