BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Your Film Poster

We've been using multiple currency apps and in the past had some issues to get the apps running well alongside our other customizations. The team from BEST currency converter was very helpful and quick in making sure the app works perfectly for us. Highly recommended if you value a good customer service. The app works perfectly too.

Sweez Bizness

I hope this app expand to middle eastern currency. Other than that I appreciate this app its definetly helpful

Pretty-ya

looks like a good app, I will try it for my store and see if it works for me. and the good thing is that is free to use it

Drip Lighting

I messaged about changing the position of my currency converter and within a few minutes I had my answer and they went ahead and did it for me and even provided screenshots. Really appreciate there quick customer service, just makes things so much easier! 100% recommend!! I was served by Mihai Dragan, great service thank you.

Petslovepets

Solid app. Helps with your store. Better to convert than have one currency. Instructions also make it pretty easy.

Capreo

good app best i have used i like this app alot it is very good and it is very fast and efficient for business

10 Cadence

It is helping me out quite a bit so far, though I pressed support in order to continue to support and instead was taken to this review form.

WaWfact

Really this is the best currency converter that I find very helpful and very easy to set up
I recommend it strongly

Era Grove

The support was friendly and efficient. They solved my problem without any problem and quickly. I recommend it!

Mama Mel's Mart

thanks..............................................................................................