BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

All Neu Design

Great app. works as advertised and has good customer service.

Mod Wear

Very good app and excellent support can be seen working here at www.modwear.co.uk

Swissbotany

Works great, so simple to set up - Highly recommend this to all shop keepers!

Gvashop

Very easy to install an user friendly. Good one to have!

Feather Co Nz

Absolutely wonderful! Brilliant app. I currently have NZD, AUD & USD running perfectly for my retail store. Highly recommend. If you would like to see the app running in person, you are welcome to view my store.
www.feather.nz

Crystalella

Thought this would be hard to set up, I'm rubbish with stuff like that! But it's so easy! Tells you exactly what to do step by step. Glad I went for this app. Works perfectly! X

Supply Ship

Great! and Fun for some reason. Maybe the Display icon

Merpola

I was looking for a reliable, sleek-looking and ideally free currency converter for my store, and I'm so glad I found this one. Big shoutout to the app developer Michael who was great at helping me out with an issue, I'm extremely grateful.

Skin18com

very easy to install apps and our store love how we get 5 currencies for FREE as that's all we need. Will definitely purchase if we need more than 5 in the future! Strongly recommending!

Ld West

This is a must have app for your store, even if you grab the free version! Costumer service is amazing, I got a response right away and they solved my issue before the end of the day. The developer is friendly and super helpful.