BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

All Wall Decor

Great app easy to use thanks guys

The Pokemart

Love it, worked instantly, super easy to set up

Free Riding Neckrope

Didn't work at first, I had made a mistake in the coding (altho it was simple I just didn"t understand it) so I sent them an email asking if they can help me. quick response and would deffinetly recomand them! they fixed my problem, answered all my questions. great customer service and great product!

The Art Of Stitch

I changed my theme today and received an unexpected email from Michael Dragan that they noticed that I have changed my theme and has proactively configured the app to fit my theme better. And they did!

I was having a little trouble with this app after I change my theme, it was appearing somehow at the bottom instead of the top as it usually does.

So it was amazing they fixed it for me even before I asked about it. I actually thought I had no choice and was just working around it.

Definitely 5 stars for service and support!

Jjd M

This is what I was looking for

Shaka People

The perfect solution for what we needed. Great tool!

Mug Squad

This is exactly what i've been looking for and so easy to install. This will give potential buyers from other countries more confidence.

Honorbodyscrubs

Easy to setup and works great.

Accentvault

Thank you! It works great! And it's easy to use!

Etc Supplies

THANK YOU!
Great to see a free app for currency conversion, works a treat!
Once my budget allows it i will go paid version for sure.
Thanks again!