4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time exchange rates, and offline mode. It supports over 160 currencies and offers customization to match store branding. Many praise its accuracy, efficiency, and enhancement of store app functionality. It's seen as an essential tool for boosting international sales and expanding global reach. The customer service is also commended for its responsiveness. It's free, easy to set up, and integrates smoothly with the store app.

Edited June 5, 2019

This app has helped us sell our Swarovski crystal cat collars overseas. Check out our store at www.kansocollars.com if you want to see the app in action. We are using the "Layered Theme" design and it looks pretty sweet! We are very happy.

Kanso Collars
September 19, 2023

super great

Bohemian Rose Goddess
7 minutes using the app
Edited August 3, 2017

A superb app that's enabled me to sell worldwide. I use this app on 2 stores and it works perfectly. I use the Elite version on both my sites and I cant recommend it enough.

Simply Dolce
Edited March 26, 2019

I tried and tested the apps and this is indeed the BEST Currency Converter available... they also have free plan but you can always upgrade to pro account to avail of the other features of the apps... Cheers!!!

www.studiowork.shop

Studiowork Shop
Philippines
June 27, 2018

Just installed the app and just received the quickest support ever by Cosmin. Thanks a ton! I am sure this app is going to work great for us :)

Momz Joy
India
October 22, 2018

Great app! Works fine and very easy to install. Also probably the cheapest one available (with the option of trying it for free for the first 20 days).

thediabeticsurvivor
September 29, 2017

High Quality application, highly recommended for anyone with a shop.

Adanin
October 3, 2023

Easy Peasy

BETOPSHELFF
36 minutes using the app
December 13, 2017

Easy to handle and very useful App.
Thanks

For All At Home
Colombia
July 31, 2018

very decent-looking currency converter and the support team has been very helpful! they managed to answer all of my queries within 24 hours and helped fix my issues. I highly recommend it!

Giga Technology Company Ltd