BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

LS-Accessory

Thanks you very much for making this free. This is very usefule for beginers and for us. Thank you again.

qomaj

Have not tested the app yet to make a review but it's part of the requirements. if the app is good I will pay

laismylashes

So far so good! Easy to install, basic instructions. Very detailed explanation. Will come back and review later

Melior Avenue

Looks really well, does the job. The staff was very friendly and helped me configure the app the way I wanted. Highly recommend.

Sweet Dreams.com

Easy to use and fast to set up!
It looks clean and fits in well with the theme of our website
will defiantly recommend

Hapypaws

this free trial is really helpful for beginners to go long way. thank you heaps when I start to make sale will go for paid plan

CaseGossip

amazing app! i strongly recommend. its the best app out there for currency conversion. espetially when it comes to checkout conversion!

carolinabaron

I liked it, it´s simple and effective. Actually I though it would be more difficult but actually it doesn´t

Yarn Vibes

The app does exactly what it's supposed to do. We also needed some support and that came promptly, professionally and app works perfectly thereafter.

Puppy Paw Co

I've used the free version of this app and it's great. Simple, looks good and most importantly it works! Highly recommend!