BEST Currency Converter

Free plan available
Rating (4.7)
4.7
March 14, 2021

Very convenient application!) I liked it conveniently to use, I recommend to everyone who works with the store

SADRETDINOV
Russia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 13, 2021

I use this app to help my international customers convert to US. It helps with shopping. Thanks you .

Tracy Styles
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 13, 2021

works great and has all the functionality as promissed. nothing to add other than that. thank you guys

BLÆK - Specialty Instant Coffee
Germany
March 13, 2021

I love this app. This is better than some paid apps. I would recommend this to people with a low budget.

Desired Smartphone
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 13, 2021

This is a very good software. The tutorial is simple and detailed. It is very helpful for novice sellers like me. I hope I can continue to use it.

GMF TOOL
China
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 12, 2021

Its a good app, but i just need to understand it , it will hopefully help my store and make it easy

Muhammad Hamze - Fashion Addicted
Denmark
March 10, 2021

This app has been easy to setup and seamlessly integrated into my store, using the Narrative Theme. Highly recommended if you are selling to customers across multiple currencies.

NOYOBEAUTY
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited March 10, 2021

son muchos pasos ,creo que nos podrian ayudar un poco mas en resumirlo mas pero me ayuda en la la conversion

HI-CJ
March 9, 2021

Une Application au top !
Facile à utiliser et simple à activer, joli design, je recommande grandement cette Application !

VITIAMO
France
Time spent using app: 6 days
March 8, 2021

good.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

JcssShop