BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Mabouya

Helps faster understanding how much it will cost in your country !! Great app !

Skirmishers Direct

Looks really good on my store, www.splendidwatch.com only wish I had a choice as to where I could place it on my theme, otherwise this would have been 5 stars.

Technaloga

Nice App! Really gets the job done!

Iqway

not bad as for free. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Unique Tech Online

Nice app and I like it for free

Widget Cube

Gets the job done. A bit pricey for what it is. - http://WidgetCube.com

Serendipityconsignment

thanks! we are using the free version for now , but will upgrade to the elite soonish

Skylab La

The only issue I have is that if your payment gateway is not set up to convert international currency, your final shopping cart page will remain as USD.

Otherwise take a loop at my store --> www.skylabshop.com

Dailydiscounteddeals

Having an issues... can you please help with set up?

Please and thank you.

Hijabsandstuff

this is an updated Review:

***** Five Star was as you can see from my below old review, when i was using the free version, but finally when i launched the website i noticed that the PRICES have a long decimals when converting from USA to CAD for example .... so this app is useless unless you buy it .... so i bought it temporarly till i find another better app ... or i am stuck witht this one ... not saying this one is not good ... but i might find a better App for $10 monthly :)

OLDER review...

It is a great Currency Converter, can be applied and setup in 5 minutes ... looks great on our website .... will launch soon and will update this review again.

For a free version it is amazing