BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Sikhbeard Clothing Store

Nice app in elite version.. but an additional per month cost to your budget.

Aurea Me

Great app!

From all the currency conversion apps this is the most complete and easy to use we've tried.

Would give it 5 Stars if it had the option to round converted figures without the decimals.

Iom Kids Super Store

Little tricky to install, but once up and running it does a great job. They do offer a free installation though if you get stuck so that is excellent.

I am fairly sure if I upgraded to pro version I would give it the 5th star. If sales go well in new markets then we will upgrade for sure,

Overall a great app, costs nothing and deffo worth a look.

Circular Logic

Love the App. Keeping it free is important! I understand the need to limit features to make a profit from upgraded versions. I would like to see more than 5 currencies available, maybe a total of 10?

Thewaytoshop Com

Great App very easy to set up. it was simple enough for me

Kudarachel

It's great and functional! Does the job well!

Oroles Store

It seems its work

Pfapparel

I haven't coded in a while so I'm not sure if it works yet but, good work! this should help on the international orders soon.

Sesameoffers

Suuper, easy to setup, Thank you Grizzlyapps's Team.

Art Of Sash Ameerchund

Great!

Works well. So easy to set up, once you've configured everything.

I noticed that the code seems to like USD most as a default currency and messes up other currency formats/pricing if set as a default.

I recommend keeping USD as the default currency for your shop.