BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Bikessence Store

Simple and easy to understand.

Limitlesscampingcc

Not used yet, just writing this so I can use it, if I like it I will write another real review. Not used yet, just writing this so I can use it, if I like it I will write another real review. Not used yet, just writing this so I can use it, if I like it I will write another real review. Not used yet, just writing this so I can use it, if I like it I will write another real review.

Ldnvibesports

great stuff guys keep up the good work

Lantau Ren

The app does not work on my site, yet to see how the Support can help.

Kimshop18

This 3 star is for the few days response time and after few emails i able to get a reply from them regarding the change of currency during add to cart, then about to check out. Now the last part which is the payment already it doesn't change and by default still in my country currency. The support response says that:

"Unfortunately on the checkout page your customers can see the prices and can pay only in your shop’s main currency, because Shopify doesn’t allow developers to change the currency on the Checkout page."

I hope Shopify can do something about this currency. So now this app is a lot better than nothing.

Nigthowl Express

Looking forward to seeing how is performs!

The Oge Store

This app is dope....very fast support team....an easy to use app

Golden Nomad

so far it looks like it works! only in early stages of the store!
come visit Search Golden nomad!

Golden Electric

Seems like a decent app but I don't like that I have to review before using it

Ngati Empire

Still getting use to the ins and outs of this app will get back to you guys soon about how it works out.