BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

White Daisy Nz

just added to my website, loving there is a free option as i only need 2 currencies and looks amazing

myhairdo

good and awesome app. helps a lot to get world wide orders.
the norification of currency convert is not working with my theme.

J'Adore Therapy

The app is perfect for what it sets out to achieve, however, the design of the app on our store didn't fit well on mobile. We tried applying the app on the venture theme, but when putting the app on the site, it budges the cart symbol out of position. For this reason, we did not proceed using the application. Everything else was perfect.

Lightss Please

I used this app to help me be viable internationally as many customers can be put off my foreign currencies so this app is important

Kief Clothes

So far so good. Not quite as easy to use as I'd expected but getting through it okay.................

Mus & Mar

having trouble setting up so far. kind of confusing in the beginning but lets see how it goes in a month

Budget Montessori

I wish rounding off the price was free and that the premium package wasn't so expensive. None the less it works well.

Flexpress

Could be a bit more thorough in explaining the additional features such as moving the switch, etc.. otherwise it's a good app!

Genuine Authentic Brand

It's good that there's a company like this offering free 5 big different currency in the world. Excellent!

Spandex Sofa Cover

This app helped to me a lot to increase sale. However I got some trouble of the difference between the currency on store page and on checkout page