BEST Currency Converter

Free plan available
Rating (4.7)
4.7
February 24, 2021

NOT HUMAN - despite the fact that my Instagram account was blocked and I kindly ask the team to provide me a couple of days more of free trial as I couldn't run more ads, they refused and didn't show any empathy.
compared to all the other app providers who accepted.
disappointed by this lack of compassion.

Koss Design
Ireland
Time spent using app: 28 days
Grizzly Apps SRL replied February 25, 2021

I'm sorry we couldn't help you more in this case and we do sympathize with your situation. We offer 30 days free trial (double than most apps on Shopify) and on top of that we also offer a free plan to which we see that you have moved to.

We do try and help our merchants as much as we can, for example by offering our app for free to merchants while their store is in development.

You were not charged for our app at all while using it for free for 30 days with all its features and we don't appreciate at all you calling us "not human". That is totally uncalled for. Also it hasn't been easy for us either in the past couple of months, our business has also been negatively impacted.

February 22, 2021

It helps me a lot with the currency convertor. It's worth it to have and it's free as well so take advantage of it.

Nation Vine
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 22, 2021

its completely broken... I don't know why so much good ratings when I can't install it and the service never helped me.

JCP Stores
Dominican Republic
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 22, 2021

Works as expected, quick easy and accurate. It gives you 5 conversions for free and steps you up to a plan if you need more.

The Cafe'd Racer
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 22, 2021

It`s a good app! Helped solve the currency problem on our website. Without it, it would have been very difficult from the customer's point of view. Thanks!

Rike Collection
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 21, 2021

me gusto porque me ayuda a agilizar mi tienda y lo practica que es ya que en este momento de inicio necesitamos aplicaciones que nos apoyen

VILLAHSHOP
Chile
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 21, 2021

I like this app, It is good, If it allowed moving the currency converter, then it could be better to get attention

OfferBalloon
India
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 21, 2021

i used this app to hell me do currency converter for my customers
i really like how it does it great idea

RonMoro Design
Israel
February 21, 2021

Helps our site have good trust from other countries. We use it on all our brands that we ship internationally. No question

Sim Coaches
February 21, 2021

this app is amazing and is helping me a lot because i have customers from multiple different countries and so it's nice for them to be able to see local prices

KÁSIH