BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Body Thermometers

Great app! It has made it easy for customers around the world to quickly see prices in their local currency.

CNVZ

I use this app to help me convert currency. Very pleased with the easy setup and how it works on my page.

babyments

Hello team,
I've heard good things from this app however my currencies are not converting accurately.

Meghvi

Nice app designed for absolutely free. Easy to use while doing business in multiple countries. Thank you

Jōnetsu

I started it today and im hoping for a good result though for first time using it its user friendly.

Triple Charlie Outlet

The setup to convert from one currency to another is user friendly. It would be easier for potential customer to gauge the prices in their local currency.

Shopfeely

I am afraid this apps doesn't work for me. The current currency remains unchanged when a different country's currency is being selected

Essentials Elements

Love this app!!!!! It makes very, very, very, easy to convert currencies from different languages.

SnugStock

Kjwjejdnrndnejueu3ij3j3jjejejen hhh3jenndbd d bdnenndndndndnndnrnrnrnnenne sndndndnndndnd1000000000

Bookshelf Candles

Just installed this app and so far it's very easy to use. Looking forward to seeing how to performs over the next while but going from the reviews, it should be easy :) Thank you!