BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Cafe Racer Parts Uk

Time spent using app 11 minutes

This is a very simple app to add on to your shop. Thanks again from team Cafe Racer Parts UK. www.caferacerparts.co.uk

I Heart You Graphic Tees

step by step instructions, and it's great that it's free, however the free version does not come with very many features.

Retroworks

We really appreciate the value we're receiving from the Best Currency Converter by Grizzly Apps. It's enabling us to display our product prices in the preferred currency of our customer which enables them to better gauge the true cost of the product to them. We've found their support team to be extremely responsive as well as open to feedback. We will continue to use them and look forward to any features they will update the app with down the road.

Petcessories

As my store is Canadian based, it is excellent to have the BEST Currency Converter so that I don't scare away US customers with the higher prices.
Thanks Grizzly Apps!

The Good God Clothing Company

So far so good. Though I haven't seen it in action yet, BEST is the only plugin that offers a free option for currency conversion thus far.

Luxxlook

So happy this app is free. Looks great on my site, luxxlook.com.

Museum Bookstore

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Very easy to install and a great way to improve customer experience.

Timelords

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

useful app and i'm still testing it out.

Myfluffypuffs

Setup was a piece of cake and the design looks great on my site. Make sure you check us out, MyFluffyPuffs.com thanks!

Atomicpenguin

Very easy and intuitive app to use, little coding experience is needed however does help significantly if you know html and css to a basic level. Would highly recommend, Great.

www.atomicpenguinclothing.co.uk