BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

GLA SaleXpress

I am new to online shopping business. This app just made my day here as some prospective clients were asking about the cost of my products in their currency. It's very easy to use. I love it so far.

OGArtwork

I downloaded this app hoping it would be an easy fix. Unfortunately it hasn't seemed to work for me which is pretty disappointing. I followed the instructions given but no success!

battaofficial

I used this app and it is very useful. It helps to convert the currencies easily and configure it well.

Timmy Smith

Have just downloaded this app and it was very easy to install with clear instructions. So far, so good. Thank you

By Lilja

im hoping it works but i havent tried it for long. my current one is very bad and changes the prices to millions

Dollhouse

this one was extremely fast to install and with the premium option I barely had to do anything for it to work smoothly

MARKSMAN QUIVERS

I had another currency conversion app that also lets customers checkout in their own currency. This didn't work out so well because PayPal transactions wouldn't import into QuickBooks online in the correct currency just a 1 for 1 ie: $10.00 USD would be $10.00 AUD This really messed up my bookkeeping. I found this app and I am very happy so far. Auto currency selection and the customer is notified in many ways that they will be checking out in your base currency. I had a few issues with the currency selector placement and it was all fixed up by customer support in 30 minutes, one of the best customer services I've encountered.
Looks cool to no one will miss being in their own currency now.

Nicola Jewellery

Very easy app to use, just started out on the free trial and it is working perfectly will work my way up.

GameOnGearUS

Amazing! I would recommend this app to anyone trying to eliminate currency issues with their website!

GREZIA

great.thanks,very nic.thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss