BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

COCOTOM

realmente no consigo como configurar la aplicación para mi tienda, estoy empezando y realmente cualquier ayuda seria de gran importancia , gracias.

JewelAries.com

superb! love the currency converter have used it for years i love how it switches to the currency of where you are to boost sales!

Royal Bladess

amazing app. does what it is supposed to do and that too in a very simple way. easy to use and friendly

Hair du temps

le truc est en haut a droit et la liste deroulante est bloqué par le header !! on ne peux ni voir ni choisir ..

Lacerti Relief

Best app ever used!! Its one the best on the market i can't even believed i was using my shop without this you guys should all download it!

Shark Blenders

I really liked it. its easy and simple to use. No coding and extra work....I dont think you will get this type of Software anywhere else...

🎵Customclaydolls

now i am settling in this App, will update more reviews then. now i am settling in this App, will update more reviews then. now i am settling in this App, will update more reviews then.

Hamish and Buster

Really great easy to use free app that enabled me to add a number of currencies options on my shopify store. The only negative is that when the customer checks out, it reverts to AUS dollars again which does cause confusion.

Made By Valencia

I'm excited to expand my business internationally. This app will help me reach a broader audience. Yay!

FITLEGSS

Hi team, It head back to main currency automatically when I change the color or size in my product page. So it really make my web site unprofessional.