BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

dla dushy

Great app. I have never had any problems with it. It's very easy and just cool. Thank you! it's 5 stars

Curious Campervans

Brilliant! Super fast and easy to set up, and looks great on my website. Immediately obvious to visitors what currency they are shopping in. Well done.

Ohemaa in Prints

its amasing what this app can do . thank you for making this easy for me to use for free. thank you .

Cheekypaws Co.

Easy to install! I was looking for a free up to try and have a currency converter on my site. I have tried other apps but it was too complicated. I loved this one because it's simple and does the job. Thanks!

ErgoSandals

easy to use app and it's cheap. I recomment this to everybody to make the customer's experience better. Best app for converting currencies

TSEC Footwear & Apparel

Not workin yet on my shopify store as of this moment but for free its probably worth the try and wait, we'll see.

AllThingsKite

I have just started using this app, and so far so good. I will update you when I have more information

Voi Jeans

Great app ,easy to use and setup. Would recommend for international websites........................

SADRETDINOV

Very convenient application!) I liked it conveniently to use, I recommend to everyone who works with the store

Tracy Styles

I use this app to help my international customers convert to US. It helps with shopping. Thanks you .