BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

GODNM

This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。

bedreamer

good, thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Bonita

loving this app. i had some issues with the set up and they fixed it for me. great support and it looks professional. helping me convert more international sales. thank you :)

Local business global reach

Awesome The basic free plan is sufficient for most users. Check it in my website atlashrugged.com.

Max O'Gara

application very easy to use and efficient.
first you will need to configure it but it's really not complicated to do!
i recommand it!

qoomia

absolutely the best. great feature easy to understand i recommend for every store to have such a great app.

Perla Store

Great and easy to set up... All I did was install and follow the tutorial image, it took me a minute!

Garment of Art

Nice and useful application but limited with free use. I suggest to take paid plan. to have more options

IrresistiblePet

great i love it, has a free plan ..................................................................................

BestWhim

It can convert currency, but it leaks all my information, even customer information.Since using it, my website has been attacked, even my orders have been covered by red, the payment API has been cracked.Don't use it for friends.fuck you!!!!!!!!!!

January 10, 2020

I'm sorry for the issues you faced, however I can assure you that the problem was not related to our app.

The only info we collect from our merchants is the name and email so that we can offer customer support. We do not collect any customer information so there’s no way we could have leaked it. Also our app doesn’t even appear on the checkout page where the payments/customer info is present. Our app also doesn’t affect your orders in any way, they still appear in the default shop currency.

All the issues you’ve faced are surely due to something else (another app, custom programming, theme etc.)

I would’ve appreciated if you would’ve contacted us regarding the issue before uninstalling our app and just writing a bad review so that we could investigate the problem and try and provide advice on what was causing it.