BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Sled Life

I use the free app and it works very well on my site. I would recommend it if you are just starting out and need the option of a currency converter. It would be nice if the free version came with some more options.

thePawzone

good App with fast and good support

providing some detail about what i did or do enjoy about using the App.

Coendy

This app is not good at all, it is said to be a trial for a month, while I installed it for about a week and then uninstalled it, still deducted my $9.95 The customer service is very rude, I will not use it again, ask for a refund, not recommended!

Oussama Stores

The app is awsome and fullfils my needs. I chose the free plan as the store is a startup one and i really liked it besides the installation is very simple

AMBIT AIR

Nice design, should work well, haven't tried so far. Easy to set up. Minimalistic, only the essential features

Silver's Fashion Boutique

i've started using it and it looks like its helping me to get traffic and sell merchandise. thank you for the free app and i hope to get more sales

LuxFab Outlet

This app just simplifies how currency conversion is managed for your store. You don't have to think about it, it provides a great customer experience, which helps to improve conversion.

Coronono

This app is very good! Works well for my clients and im sure this is a great use case for multiple businesses.

eLspace

Thank you very much for free plan, I'm able to sell my products conveniently for people all over the world.

WunderHaas

It's by far the best currency converter app there is. With a lot of flexibility, good pricing and great customer service, it's exactly what we need!