BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

ElleAccessories.store

I really like it!!!!!!!!! Very easy and simple to do it. I spent only 1 min to be done. Perfect working

Viper Fitness

Amazing! I chose the premium plan so the currency converts automatically based on the customer location

OmBuda

Very easy to use and profit to improve website marketing! I recomend this app, it's free and it works. Thank you

Arberesha.com

good one, easy to use , happy to see that it is available on free, i hope this will be satisfy my needs. thank you

360-Visionn

i used too app for my store and i notice a big change instantly
i used too app for my store and i notice a big change instantly

EllBury

great for every ecommerce business and should use you do business at different country spectrum. enjoy the app

Royale Edition

GOOD APP
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

breenies

great job, I really enjoyed this app. made my life a lot easier! The coding is outdated to an older version of Shopify, but still ain't a problem!

BLKbydsign

Really easy to use and set up in store!!! Great you can customize parts to fit the design of your store!

Fashion MSC

It is easy and straight forward to set it up and looks very nice on the store as well. Thank you very much!