BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

miniprici

didn't work !!! didn't work !!! didn't work !!! didn't work !!! didn't work !!! didn't work !!!

FitMates Co™

I used this app the works perfectly converting the prices but one of my product sale price shows the code 49.99.
not good app.

Corey's Storefront

The video says it has 177 currency converters. However, the paid subscription only has 164. Conflicting advertisements. Not good!

The free subscription, I have a problem that you only get 5 currency converters. Not good!

Mosaic Jewels

What did they offer the close business during coronavirus pandemic?? BIG NOTHING, look at other Apps they really understand they offer what they could. #SELFISH

May 22, 2020

Hello,

We were contacted by you at the end of April with an email filled with profanities telling us to stop charging you. You then contacted Shopify to ask for a refund and we agreed to offer a refund, however seeing as how you didn’t pay the funds, we couldn’t offer one, but we did inform Shopify that if the payment was pending they could cancel it so you wouldn’t be charged at all for our app.

And after all that you still say that we did nothing to help you during this time? even after you were so disrespectful when communicating with us?

We understand that some of our clients have a difficult time during this period and try and help in any way we can.

Best wishes,
Mike.

PERFECTO STORE

test
Tell us about your experience with BEST Currency Converter

How would you rate this app?
Rated 1 star

Deluxur

Overcharged me for 12 months for the Free plan I’ve subscribed originally as I only used 5 currencies. No reply for my complaint email in which I’ve requested to cancel and refund. Bad very bad

Lowland Kids

Random issues with the currency converter (displaying prices 100x normal). Slow response time (3+ days). No stats on how many times different currencies are viewed.

Coendy

This app is not good at all, it is said to be a trial for a month, while I installed it for about a week and then uninstalled it, still deducted my $9.95 The customer service is very rude, I will not use it again, ask for a refund, not recommended!

Conveyance Gadgets

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! I went for the free plan, yet I was charged twice. Stay away, well and truly dissapointed

Luxxydee

I wish I could leave zero stars. Absolutely appalling customer services. App does not work and no one is available to assist in any queries. Just keep receiving automated emails "today's working hours are over", for the last 3 days and different times of the day and night.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12