BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

crushopping

NO pierdan el tiempo, no se actualiza la moneda que elijas porque para eso necesita un geolocalizador que solo viene en el plan de paga.

Flipurban

The app is not working well. When I change anything on the product page, the amount display in original currency. That's mean main motive is not fulfilled. it is a useless app.

Serenos

Not great at all, ruined all my pricing. Customers would have to click on "see pricing options" to see the price of my product. Switching to use Auto Currency Converter app.

Zone Gears

I have been using this app for a few months, the worst app ever, every time they update their App, our store becomes buggy. we have lost a lot of money and time with this app, Not recommended. I contacted the support, Still waiting for their answer...

MagicVentures

I chose an upgrade plan but in vain. The App does not change the price when the picker is changed. Eg. the price in USD remains even when the picker is chosen to AUD.

Wig Babes

sdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssscssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssgffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

TOVE & LIBRA

After installation, I still didn't see any way to change the placement of the currency box. When I emailed the developer, they replied that this would be a "design change" that they were too busy to help with. They made it clear that help would be offered only if we were on the paying plan. Well we were testing the free version to see if we'd want to commit to a paid plan, but with this attitude for sure not! There are several other currency apps which provides free placement options for currency box and I've already found one with easier installation and better design.

RORAIMAglobaltrade

ESTA APLICACION NO CONVIERTE NADA EN MI PAGINA ... NO ENTIENDO PARA QUE SIRVE NI HACE NADA Y LE HE CAMBIADO DE TODO Y SIGUE IGUAL

Alita Pleat

I just installed this app yesterday and after following the instructions and settings it made all the prices of my product pages have an error and not showing.

I immediately reversed the settings changes and deleted the app but my prices are still not showing, my web developer was also not able to resolve this. It's a big issue for this to be happening just before the weekend where I have highest traffic and a terrible experience for us.

I have emailed support on this but issue has not been resolved as of time of writing.

Organic Soul Brand Co.

Not able to change my currency on my page at all. Will not allow for new automatic discounts to be applied when customer is checking out

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9