BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Dream Big Onlineshop

For €1 it shows €100000 I don't recommend they try to fix it but the next day I have the same problem

thefprshop

This app does not work. I connected to USA server via VPN, It picks up that I am in the USA but prices are still displayed in AUD and check out is in AUD.

Concrete-London

Free version does not work. When installed and activated the currency does not change. Also if you use vpn the app does not update the prices at all.

Pronia

Hello How do i het the customer counties currencies to show.. the app is installed and it doesnt look like they are showing up

Qayro

Whenever I add an item to the cart, I have to click every time to choose the currency I want to display.

A11N SPORTS

I need to leave a review to use this app. BUt it is free so I think this is the biggest selling point. Hope it is helpful
-----------update after using a week----------------
This app is junk. Never able to use it. contact support and never respond

Understand the Grind

There's no way to contact help support to make sure this app is running properly. There's no real instructions to set this up. So when I installed it, I assume that it's already up and running. Not clear at all

Shopwithmyway

I open the app and type In my store url and it says failed over and over.. I tried relaunching and even deleting and reinstalling

GalaxyJector

it's not working!!!!!!
i tried applying it more than 10 times, the currency box is showing but the currency is not changing.
please reply asap. thank you.

Koss Design

NOT HUMAN - despite the fact that my Instagram account was blocked and I kindly ask the team to provide me a couple of days more of free trial as I couldn't run more ads, they refused and didn't show any empathy.
compared to all the other app providers who accepted.
disappointed by this lack of compassion.

February 25, 2021

I'm sorry we couldn't help you more in this case and we do sympathize with your situation. We offer 30 days free trial (double than most apps on Shopify) and on top of that we also offer a free plan to which we see that you have moved to.

We do try and help our merchants as much as we can, for example by offering our app for free to merchants while their store is in development.

You were not charged for our app at all while using it for free for 30 days with all its features and we don't appreciate at all you calling us "not human". That is totally uncalled for. Also it hasn't been easy for us either in the past couple of months, our business has also been negatively impacted.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13