BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Koss Design

NOT HUMAN - despite the fact that my Instagram account was blocked and I kindly ask the team to provide me a couple of days more of free trial as I couldn't run more ads, they refused and didn't show any empathy.
compared to all the other app providers who accepted.
disappointed by this lack of compassion.

February 25, 2021

I'm sorry we couldn't help you more in this case and we do sympathize with your situation. We offer 30 days free trial (double than most apps on Shopify) and on top of that we also offer a free plan to which we see that you have moved to.

We do try and help our merchants as much as we can, for example by offering our app for free to merchants while their store is in development.

You were not charged for our app at all while using it for free for 30 days with all its features and we don't appreciate at all you calling us "not human". That is totally uncalled for. Also it hasn't been easy for us either in the past couple of months, our business has also been negatively impacted.

JCP Stores

its completely broken... I don't know why so much good ratings when I can't install it and the service never helped me.

Rhiner Co

Your app is completely broken: doesn't save settings, your support doesn't work, displays currencies in the weirdest way I could imagine, and as far as I know there is a mistake in the HTML you want me to input into my settings.

The Model Emporium

because of covid i have had to close my store and put my store on pause and removed apps.
I removed this app from my store and they still keep taking money for an app i removed...shocking

Shopfeely

I am afraid this apps doesn't work for me. The current currency remains unchanged when a different country's currency is being selected

SnugStock

Kjwjejdnrndnejueu3ij3j3jjejejen hhh3jenndbd d bdnenndndndndnndnrnrnrnnenne sndndndnndndnd1000000000

Cabana & Straw

App does not work. After contacting several times, they still did not fix it. And you pay a lot of money for it per month.

CARTOONSIFY

made the add to cart button not work, got 0 sales since I downloaded this app

It ruined my entire store

Lallolstyle.com

I have no experience with BEST Currency Converter. Just I want to add application to my store llalolstyle.com. so I help me to add the application to my store to use to to convert currency from USA dollar to worldwide currency to all currency of the all countries. My store is new and need to be easy to use. I appreciate your help
thanks
Lallolstyle.com

JNA

just try.
free model only has a few function , if you want try , you can do it.
but you don't have time , you may try another.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13