BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

wispface

its not working on my website please help inn this app so it able to work i know what the problem may be it not works in india

leathermshop

Nekem sajnos nem csinál semmit, de lehet, hogy ha valaki más országból nézi az oldalam, akkor neki működik. Le fogom törölni, és megpróbálok mást. Nem tudom mi lehet a gond, lehet hogy semmi, csak nem tudom ellenőrizni.

GODNM

This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。

Somniaz.com

vghbjklñjb jj bhb nj bnjiokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

MyPuglovesme

I want free version I haven't time to convert currencies plz just give me the free version that's all I want

Flufferoo

0 should be your rating. Worst customer service ever, didn’t even try to help. I spoke with Vlad. So unfortunate that they are not the best currency converter. I suggest going with another app.

Inspiretrendz.com

I used this app for last several months, i did accidentally remove this app recently, but i reinstated again, it's now not working at all, and contact us button also doesn't work on app

Divergent Apparel Co.

Hello, Contact Page isn't working so I'm taking this route. The currencies aren't converting. Please help

Topp Love

It does not work... dosen't change the currency of the product page after we click on the dropdown to change currency, i use debut theme!

kanheart

i want because i don´t know use this app. i really want to use this app.anyone ask me or help me...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10