BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

kanheart

i want because i don´t know use this app. i really want to use this app.anyone ask me or help me...

متجر جراب المفتاح

why does it take my customers phone numbers ?

you do not need to do that , its their privacy

NYX Shapewear

Does not change the currency of checkout page; it returns to its default currency. you'd better double check.

Bridal Shoes ME

i added the code but the app didnt get activated on the site?!,
it still shows the default currency for all countries

cpelin

instale la aplicacion pague por un servicio y me cambiaron totalmente los precios de todos los productos si antes valia 14.00 usd ahora me lo dejaron en 0.14 usd muy mala app no cumple funciones básicas como cambiar precios

podprintz.com

Need help ASAP, on my collection list the converted prices shows wrong when I load next paged products through ajax.

Outdoor & Sports Gear

Simply can't understand why the icons are placed in the header bar - if the currency converter menu are to be moved around then it's on possible to do when following the guides insert "theme.liquid" div class="doubly-wrapper" - this is not working in brooklyn theme.

and i don't know why I can't post this review

Weave and Woven

All they said is already have it installed? Well if i already had it installed then why isn't it working. I'm going to use another app.

crushopping

NO pierdan el tiempo, no se actualiza la moneda que elijas porque para eso necesita un geolocalizador que solo viene en el plan de paga.

Flipurban

The app is not working well. When I change anything on the product page, the amount display in original currency. That's mean main motive is not fulfilled. it is a useless app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10