BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Lowland Kids

Random issues with the currency converter (displaying prices 100x normal). Slow response time (3+ days). No stats on how many times different currencies are viewed.

Coendy

This app is not good at all, it is said to be a trial for a month, while I installed it for about a week and then uninstalled it, still deducted my $9.95 The customer service is very rude, I will not use it again, ask for a refund, not recommended!

Conveyance Gadgets

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! I went for the free plan, yet I was charged twice. Stay away, well and truly dissapointed

Luxxydee

I wish I could leave zero stars. Absolutely appalling customer services. App does not work and no one is available to assist in any queries. Just keep receiving automated emails "today's working hours are over", for the last 3 days and different times of the day and night.

Jawliner

not working currency could not be selected and didnt change in the shop.
So its usless for our online shop also doesent integrate with Shopify currencies.

eBusy Buy

I added your app but it is in our site but not convert into desire currency.shoing the different currency but in the store currency always only what the currency in my store not convert desired currency.this is useless for me
thanks

Fantasy gifts

Right today i aske help to my store to help me to make the app to work on web side to the team best of Currency but im not recommend at all becouse !
1 my theme din't was compatible wit turbo0.3 and that fine i undestand and i had 2 to current on store so was make contrast and i undestand that okay
2 the team mess ap my store with currety
3 i lost lot time to ask to fix the problem and then really hard did of course need give the time (lost time a lot of work )
4 dont give to no one let to toch your store ,if you try to installation by your self and working okay but not trust not one to touch your store
this my experice of today.

wispface

its not working on my website please help inn this app so it able to work i know what the problem may be it not works in india

leathermshop

Nekem sajnos nem csinál semmit, de lehet, hogy ha valaki más országból nézi az oldalam, akkor neki működik. Le fogom törölni, és megpróbálok mást. Nem tudom mi lehet a gond, lehet hogy semmi, csak nem tudom ellenőrizni.

GODNM

This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11