BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Rougeuplift

I'm trying to put the Currency in my menu tab how do you do that?? Please get back to me thank you!!

Natural R.A.W Hair

I think I will have to delete this app because I wanted to ad Naira to my site but I don't show it as an available option.

One Thousand & One Presents

I need help.
Very confused as to what i need to do in order to make this thing work. Can we figure it out together?

BIFY

put my prince in 0 euros, and a cient try to bought with this price. How i can proceed now? I lose my money.

Lulu Babe

When my store is viewed on mobile, this app pushes my header menu just out of the visible screen. Customers have to scroll to reach the menu.

FUTURGYM

OK TYGYGYGYGYYGGYGYGYGYGYGYGYGYGGGYYGYYGYGYGYYUYYF8KVO8YVKYVVYYVYVTVVVGKKVHHGVGGTTTVTVTVTYTTVVTTTVYVYVYG

Yajari

The prices change with this app, be aware, I used it twice and they didn´t resolve the problem, I have disabled the app for those reasons

White Rabbit Japan

Unfortunately, this app formats some currencies incorrectly. For example, Japanese Yen currency do not have decimals but Doubly will display JPY with decimals unless you turn off decimals in which case all other currencies (such as AUD, CAD, USD, and the EUR) will be rounded to the nearest integer!

I hope this app developer will improve their app by adopting the International Organization of Standardization ISO 4217 rules regarding minor units of currency.

Sharp Aroma

It's a nice app but it has styling and compatibility issues! I'm using the Venture theme and this app pushed my cart to the middle of the header (on top of my logo) on a mobile device.

Little Green Panda

Had some issues setting it up - and customer support was not helpful at all. Currently looking for an alternative

Previous 1 3 4