BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Terra Sports Shop

I installed the application, I tested it in my store and I don't change the coins to any kind, what can I do?

Fancy Festivals™

I used this app, then my price totally be messy, and completely went wrong. It makes my store lost lots of orders. although it's free, but not recommended.

Yoprima

I tried contact someone to help me but the contact window just vanishes you cant leave a message.

Pluto Home

The tab is popping up to select a different country, but when you select them, it does not change the currency at all. I tried to message support to help me before leaving a review, but whenever I click "contact us" the contact window pops up for a split second, then disappears. I tried reseting cache and different browsers. Still not working for contact or changing currency.

Happy Joy Decor

Looks good.
However, it's appeared twice, under the shopping cart which is great but also above my main image which I don't like & would like it removed.
I am not getting any help from support after emailing twice now.

ForCamping

Desintale la aplicación y no puedo eliminar las banderas, ¿Alguien mas le paso?que me pueda ayudar por favor

Rougeuplift

I'm trying to put the Currency in my menu tab how do you do that?? Please get back to me thank you!!

Natural R.A.W Hair

I think I will have to delete this app because I wanted to ad Naira to my site but I don't show it as an available option.

One Thousand & One Presents

I need help.
Very confused as to what i need to do in order to make this thing work. Can we figure it out together?

BIFY

put my prince in 0 euros, and a cient try to bought with this price. How i can proceed now? I lose my money.

Previous 1 3 4