BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter | Reviews

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Hair du temps

le truc est en haut a droit et la liste deroulante est bloqué par le header !! on ne peux ni voir ni choisir ..

Petosa Accordions

Seems good, but it's not converting to other currencies right now. Will update to 5 stars if it works well in the end.

OGArtwork

I downloaded this app hoping it would be an easy fix. Unfortunately it hasn't seemed to work for me which is pretty disappointing. I followed the instructions given but no success!

SelliK

don't show currency auto not working auto this is very bad app I'm not recommended you this is a very bad

BoldBop

doesnt change by changing currency or may be its not my cup of tea. if you are pro than you can do this but i cant

Bailey's Blanket

Why converter is showing in bottom always ? It's working fine before but suddenly it's going to wrong. I updated the div place but it's all showing in bottom.

Task Dragon

Easy to setup and I love that, but some guy on facebook just told me that it's not converting my prices into the correct currency. I need some help. Maybe I missed a step and would glad to rewrite this review.

MUMO TORONTO

you could make 5 stars if I can manually write the exchange rate "fixed rate"
I gave you 3 and now i will give 2 stars for the minimum characters

babyments

Hello team,
I've heard good things from this app however my currencies are not converting accurately.

Venus La Femme

I'm not satisfied with this app, first the FAQ can hardly be called that as it just shows 2 instructions. Support team can only help with technical issues not design issues e.g. station the converter in 1 place on your homepage, instead it floats with you through everywhere you scroll. Also replies come quite late however this could be due to a time difference..?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6