BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

SelliK

don't show currency auto not working auto this is very bad app I'm not recommended you this is a very bad

Bailey's Blanket

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Why converter is showing in bottom always ? It's working fine before but suddenly it's going to wrong. I updated the div place but it's all showing in bottom.

babyments

Hello team,
I've heard good things from this app however my currencies are not converting accurately.

Venus La Femme

I'm not satisfied with this app, first the FAQ can hardly be called that as it just shows 2 instructions. Support team can only help with technical issues not design issues e.g. station the converter in 1 place on your homepage, instead it floats with you through everywhere you scroll. Also replies come quite late however this could be due to a time difference..?

On My Way

Time spent using app About 1 month

the app is'nt working properly
even the prices are same.
i try to set it but failed .i need it as soon as possible because my website is live

Mukimuki

Time spent using app About 2 months

The only problem I have with this app is the way it incorrectly formats currencies. The app should default to the standard way a currency is formatted at a MINIMUM. This is a Shopify app not a FOREX trading app. For example, the app can convert Japanese yen into ¥100.01 (decimal points are not used for the Japanese yen) or it can covert the USD to $1.001 (anything after the hundredth decimal point is not used for daily life). Please review and fix the way the app convert currencies to be standardized with the minimal format of a currency, not this FOREX trading jumbo that makes no sense on a shopping platform.

The Alpinist

Location Switzerland

The app works as advertised. But if you care about good design of the currency switcher be prepared to do custom work or get a different app. The Country/Currency Icons are very low res. It looks awful on modern high pixel-dense screens. Support has not been very helpful. I asked if there's a way to change the Currency "Symbol" of our main currency. They use "SFr. 10.00" and the generally accepted and most used way of writing it here in Switzerland is "CHF 10.00". They did answer but said they don't know if or how certain things are possible and that I should contact a developer to find out. I get that they can't do everything, but you'd think they know by now what is possible with custom work and what not. Anyway, I am still evaluating this app as well as other currency converters. Will update once I found a solution.

Etkt Dropship

Location India

its not working at all. tried fixing all possible error but it seems there is some issue with the app.

3beauty Essentials

This app caused the pricing to go 10x higher when customers added items to cart in my store. I was looking forward to using it but i will remove it for now.

Howdee