BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Daayo

A good app can't wait to get the full version, as you may need to do some editing at the start to make it work, it is extremely easy to do.

Makeiteasy-shop

Very easy to use and to configure ! It's seems like very professional . Thank you for the free plan.

thegsnd

This app is very helpful for me to adjoin my international customers, But i have one request for you, currently the icon of currency converter is only reflecting on the right hand side top corner and i need the same icon on ever product listing so that its very reachable and visible to the customer. Hope you understand my concern and help me out into this. Thanks!

dailygeneralstore

Excellent app Thank you very much though.i am going to using it for a long long time.

Heat Society

i have only just downloaded the app but good first impression. Would be great if a few more currencies were allowed on free version.

AlldBest

Great APP for an online business where orders come from different parts of the globe. It would have been better if the FREE plan automatically detects the currencies for the 5 locations and notify the buyers in the checkout that the currency is still in the currency of your choice on checkout.

Marvel-ous Cases

I have tried it and it works very well , it helps my customers to feel more comfortable as they are buying in their currency.

The Baby Basic

I use the free version and it's good. I liked how it guides you to set it up. I'd like that in the free version the currency changed automatically, but I understand that it's only in the premium version. Thank you for the free version anyway.

Kewllshop

I used this app to help me do my store. I really like this app and I hope your system development team will develop this app more better. Thank you for create this app.

The Highly Interesting Store

Thats a really good app i would recommend other dropshippers to definitely choose the elite plan on this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49