BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Casual Sheep

This app is really usefull. But i don't like the fact that is showing up on the password page and checkout pages down in the corner.

TimelessprintsCA

I wish it would add without extra complicated steps. Other than that this app is great. It's very helpful to my customers.

MargitCraft

So far so good.So far so good.So far so good.So far so good.So far so good.So far so good.So far so good.

Mamanminou

i enjoy it. fast, easy to use. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Wanderlust Vibe Tribe

Easy to install and clear instructions. Good app with decent selection of currencies. Works well with my current template but would be good to have more control over the CSS, not sure how the drop down will work for SEO but still looks good as part of the UX

JELEMAR

Everything is going well, I like it
but I don't know if a person from a country with a different currency is connected to the chosen ones. what would happen? I would show it in dollars

The Click Line

I just installed this app. I hope it will make changes to conversion on my online store. I like the currency sign on the price. Much better if we could add more currency rather than five.

Ona Chan Jewelry

This is app is easy to use for customer use and easy add to my shopify. I sell in both Canada and the United States and its great for converting. I would recommend to others.

MAGA STORE SA.

Muy buena app me ayudó mucho en mi tienda, se las recomiendo. Agréguenla a su tienda y verán como les ayudará en sus ventas

B-MONK CLOTHING

LIKE THIS APP.IN REAL, IT HELPS IN CURRENCY CONVERSIONS . HOWEVER, PAID PLAN HAVE SOME BRILLIANT FEATURES IN IT.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62