BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Eutify

it really helped my customers easily buy in their currency although it is really in usd. It has really been efficient instead of the customers having to convert it on their own tiring them.

TuTIENDAgotv

Buena sirve para lo que se requiere falta traducción al español pero de resto bien la versión gratis es muy buena

Beautvision

good app. very well recommend it to anyone who needs a valuable currency converter. this will do justice.

Jade Beauty Bar

easy and straight forward to set up. way to go! A little bit confusing though. Did not know if by default you had already set up all of the currencies or i had to set them up myself

Shopping Ágora

Eu usei o aplicativo para me ajudar a converter eu moro na europa e quero vender em dolar e brl eu o uso para isso

F&B WORLD

thank you for this will help to build the store and later on will wish to buy a plan

Oretronics Technology

Grizzly Apps is a proactive, very responsive organization that provides excellent support services. The organization has supported Oretronics Technology in commendable ways. The app is useful for our international customers. However, for Oretronics Technology which currently subscribes to Grizzly App basic free service, I observed that it is the Importer & Exporter exchange rate or the Official CBN rate that was implemented when Nigeria- our home country currently operates multiple exchange rates.

GOODSTUFF 365

I used this app to help people who come to my website exchange in their own currency. It has helped me a lot.

Zunana

i just started to use the app they ask to review it so until now i give it 4 stares.................

Princess Hair and Fashion Style

I used thus app to do currency convert

...........................................................