BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter | Reviews

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

PHOENXS

I've installed this app to convert currency if purchases occurred in other countries. So far, I haven't heard any complaints. I will know more now that I've changed up my store.

Petobuy Store - Bring Joy To Your Pet

Just started, it's easy to install, and we're using the free version, which is good enough for now. Hope it will help our store

Seagroo

I just installed this app, hope it may grow my business. I don't know it will work or not, I will test it later

Dream Light

I like how it makes currency conversion so easy for customers. this helps conversion rates as customers no longer need to manually change the currency

RACHFITNESS

ME PARECE MUY BUENA IDEA LO Q NO LOGRO ENTENDER LA CONFIGURACION PARA PODER LLEVARLO A CABO SI ALGUIEN SERIATAN AMABALE DE AYUDARME

THE MOVIEMANTIS

this app is nice. asked me to review before I used it haha. but I hope this works fine. thanks to team for free plan

The SHOPOHOLIK

This is nice app. It is working very well. Helped to change currencies according to my needs and target countries.

Treasure Future

great app so far.Would recommend when uninstalling that the code gets deleted also. but so far its a good app

SÖKA Eyewear

Works well, easy to install. Nothing to complain about the app. The instructions are clear and understandable.

Mikenet Store

This helped me a lot changing between currencies. Would highly recommend using this for your store!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84