BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

THE MOVIEMANTIS

Location India

this app is nice. asked me to review before I used it haha. but I hope this works fine. thanks to team for free plan

keepfil

Location France

bonne application elle marche très bien, dommage que la version gratuite n'offre pas la mise en place du widget facilement sur le header

UnEarthingLtd

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Helpful & good privacy notice included to add to your store's legal pages. Only note that the notification feature is only accessible with the paid plan.

OMCOR

I really enjoyed this app so far, helps easy convert my prices for my international customers. The free option offers 5 currencies which is perfect for beginning stores and then can expand plan to include multiple currencies for you client base.

nexgentoys

Location Indonesia

I used this app to provide the currency conversion feature in my website. However, it would be great if number of currencies is increased from 5 to 10 under Free subscription.

MichaelAnn1985

Hi, Best Currency Staff, I have a problem with the App. I am in Canada and my store defaults to the US dollar, after using the app, my store automatically shows as Canadian dollars, that's really great. But when I change the Merchandise category (for example colour), the price appears as US dollars. The Canadian dollar disappeared. I have manually to use the currency switch button, to change the currency back to the Canadian Dollar. Can you help me solve the problem? Thanks,

superswieto

Location Poland

good, it is for free haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

White Daisy Nz

Location New Zealand

just added to my website, loving there is a free option as i only need 2 currencies and looks amazing

Budget Montessori

Location France

I wish rounding off the price was free and that the premium package wasn't so expensive. None the less it works well.

Mally

Location Nigeria

I think this is a great app. Their technical support is great as well.Their free plan gives room for all. It's totally worth it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13