BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Trendiiza.com

I use this app to help me with the currency conversions on my store and it does that! It's free too!

SchMick

I have heard so much about this app. Hopefully, it will help me a lot. I will give another review once I use this app.

LOBALOL

I used this app to help me convert my customer's currency into their own currency. I like that it is google compliant and looks great on the header of my page with each country's flag.

Mom and Claire

great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard...

Cloudy Perfume™ - Official Store

I always use this app for my Shopify stores. It's the best on the market. The price is fair and has tons of currency. Recommended.

Karma Screenprints

Great free app that worked with my theme. No issues setting up or changing the codes in my settings. Thanks!

Tenikinz

It makes your website much more professional. I also like the fact that you can control how the price changes when your product is shown in a different currency. I HIGHLY recommend this one. :)

Delightful Glitter Co.

Fantastic app! Works well. I had an issue using it with Safari but after contacting the developer, they were able to address the issue.

LAWA DESIGN

Not the right converter for our store in the end, but nevertheless a great app and superb customer service.

Best loots

Super useful, best way to convert to user's currencies without a headache!
This is the best way to avoid people from getting confused while shopping in your website

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 648 649