BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

OpalPhoneCase

This is a great app! The setup time is fast, and the instructions include pictures and are super easy to follow! Thanks again

Day and Night Store

This app is crazy, I followed the steps to configure my shopify account. It works very well and I am planning to buy it. It can be a great tool for a small store for a new store with the top five currencies in the world.

WD sports

i used this app in my shopify store and is really nice. does its job well. i would recommend it to anyone!!

FSHN·LVRS

Super recomiendo esta aplicación, funciona perfectamente y ademas adoro como se ve el switcher en la front page, su nombre lo dice Best currency converter!!

EvDaa

I used this app to help me currency conversions on my store evdaa.com and its one great decision I've made about my store thank you for being awesome.

Green Tea Goddess

I used this app for my overseas customers and it works a treat! Very simple to use and support is great too! Would recommend.

Rules2life

Good currency converter app easy to install.

You Woman Style

Just installed it. Minimum time to configure and get it up and running. Intuitive to use and appealing to customers.

Thoseguysclothing

Great app, easy to use. I have had customer comments telling me it was nice to be able to formulate exchange right on my site.

Lurked Goods

Very good app. It looks really useful, but I will have to explore it a bit. The install process was very clear.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 445 446