BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Enviraware

Great dashboard and sleek design, definitely like the look of it so far. We have only had the app for today so far, so still unclear on how it will perform in the future, but set up was simple and support seemed easy to contact if needed. Highly recommend so far.

The Pirates

Installed the free version only but seems great so far . Was Very easy to install and make more visible , great Thanks

Catholicism Rocks

This app works a charm, it does exactly what it says on the tin. All you have to do is choose the currency you want.

AC&H

Just added this app so far so good! Will update in the future! Settingbupnwas very easy and the free plan is good for a new shop!

Hejabi Egypt

i like it because of how easy it is to use and it helps you in every way possible making it easy also for your customers

Claro Jewels

Great app, working well and support has been excellent! Not too tech savvy so the team installed it fully within a day!

One Deal Vibes

Great app! It's the best solution for currencies as far! I'm using it on almost all of my websites! Thank you guys!

Hey Babe Lashes

This app has been great. Looks good on our website, clear to see but not overpowering. Had a minor issue after using it for a few weeks and once I contacted them for help they responded promptly and fixed it within minutes. Highly recommend!!

Wonderland

Very good app! I highly recommend it!
They help you to configure it, and is very easy to use!

TERRACOTTA Accesories

I used this app and it help me put currency dropdown on my website, it was just what I needed. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 424 425