Dovetale: Creator management

Level up your affiliate program.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Moosh-Moosh

Dovetale requires you to connect your PayPal account to make payments to your creators and influencers. We have never been able to make payments and PayPal has absolutely no clue what this app is to offer help.

Kibbles!

Location Singapore

Yes, AP4Liberty is right. The link for the affiliates are not working although the discount code is. I'm surprised to find that this basic feature is not working. The APP is not usable right now until the developers fix it.

June 29, 2022

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Thomas | Shopify

AP4Liberty

Signed up for this app and had immediate interest from over a dozen influencers who all joined up and none of their affiliate links work. Embarrassing! When I contacted support for help they either wouldn't respond or said they would respond and days later still nothing. Can't have that kind of business model in this fast pace e-commerce market. I get the error message "There was an issue creating an affiliate code" for every affiliate. Now I have to decide if I should just switch it off and look for another solution rather than wait days while my influencers wonder whether I have my stuff together or not.

June 28, 2022

Hey there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can provide more support for you.

Thomas | Shopify

ATH

Used to be ok but since Shopify purchased it -- the support has gone down hill as expected. We'll be switching off of it ASAP.

June 16, 2022

Hello,

Vance here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can provide more support for you.

zeldaandharley.com

Not great support, takes a very long time to speak to developers when you have an issue, and still they aren't able to assist. Issues with affiliates trying to connect their social media when they have sub accounts on Instagram, and the app doesn't allow for that. Affiliates are able to use their own codes for purchases, it doesn't recognise their email addresses. Don't recommend, will be changing ASAP

June 13, 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I've sent you an email to open up the lines of communication and offer further support.

Portage and Main

no way to integrate with email to contact potential influencers on "discover". many features missing and overall confusing.

June 13, 2022

MAESTRO Sportswear

This app has huge potential to be an all-around amazing app. Definitely need to work on a few things such as a direct communication service/line with Dovetale themself instead of Shopify, open the options of payment methods that can used other than Paypal, and mainly, an option for ambassadors to request payout (notifying the owner via email/sms) this feature would be a complete game-changer, since it removes an extra step from ambassadors of having to go outside of app/site to request payout.

LeVaye' Cosmetics

We just signed up but cannot find any documentation or videos explaining how set up influencer commission rates and we do not know if this works if we are offering an auto discount on products in our store now. We also cannot find any documentation on how to use the dovetale discover function to search for influencers. Some clear self learning documentation or videos would be very helpful.

May 31, 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I've sent you an email to help provide answers to your questions. I've also passed this feedback onto our developers so we can update our documentation to contain more information in the near future.

Laurella Mama

The app was brilliant to begin with, really easy to set up and get going. But I was unaware that I would need to apply on PayPal for 'mass payments' and having signed up 50 ambassadors who are all earning commission daily, PayPal has declined my mass payments application and I'm now unable to pay them through the Dovetale app. I have contacted support but heard nothing...

May 31, 2022

My Poster Film

same as others on here, cant login, reset password does nothing, login submit button just spins endlessly, cant review product as cant use it...

May 16, 2022

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can get you logged back into the app. Talk soon.

Charlotte | Shopify