Dovetale: Influencer Marketing

Dovetale: Influencer Marketing

by Dovetale

Grow a community of influencers. Send gifts & affiliate offers

UberBackpacks

Love this app. The best influencer marketing app out there for Shopify stores. Shout out to Mike for being super helpful.

CampusProtein.com

I have been working with Dovetale for quite some time and they have been absolutely incredible and adapting and evolving to the current business climates. They are one of the best platforms we have been on and I recommend them for someone interested in affiliate marketing.

Nourished Essentials

Awesome app! This blows every other affiliate software out of the water. We have tried a couple of other apps for this purpose and Dovetale is by far the best. It is the entire suit to not only let you find great partners but also help to track, communicate and nurture the relationship. Highly recommend!

Charlie Bear

I’ve worked with or evaluated almost all of the influencer marketing and affiliate platforms. Dovetale is by far the most aesthetically appealing and effective for my store. I love that they make the entire process on Shopify really easy and I especially love the name: Community. They are taking the transactional nature of influencer marketing away and I cannot wait to bring more people into my inner circle. All of this and more for a reasonable, affordable price makes Dovetale a no-brainer choice for me, my company, and future Shopify stores we build.

Deminuage Skincare

We used this app for a few months. It has a big database of influencers on Instagram, Youtube and TikTok. Majority quality data is on Instagram. We may manage the influencers inside the program. The most impressive thing is their customer service. It's the best Saas service I have ever experienced.

immi

We made the decision to switch over to Dovetale from another affiliate/influencer management platform and it has been one of the best company decision's we've made thus far. Dovetale has a beautiful onboarding experience for our affiliates and we've seen a higher affiliate sign-up rate as a result. The platform also has much cleaner and more sophisticated dashboard views to track affiliate analytics. Following up with affiliate influencers has been significantly easier as a result. We also love using the Discover feature to look for additional affiliates to join our ambassador program. Previously we were paying for 2 separate tools and now we're saving a ton more money by just using Dovetale for affiliate management & sourcing. Our entire team has been highly impressed with the responsiveness of the Dovetale team. They respond to all of our feature requests / suggestions in a timely manner, while providing timeline estimates on when new features will ship. It's been so refreshing to see such amazing customer service. We've been telling everyone in our network to make the switch to Dovetale. It's such a no-brainer.

Kyte BABY

We use Dovetale to supplement our influencer program and have had a great experience. The team is very helpful!

Aventon Bikes

Dovetale is the perfect influencer and affiliate platform all in one. I've used Refersion in the past for tracking ambassador and affiliate sales and Dovetale is a much cleaner version of that. Dovetale makes it easy to set up an affiliate page that integrates with our Shopify website. The affiliate approval process is seamless and it is also very easy and convenient to gift affiliates with product straight from our Shopify store or pay them directly through the platform. Because of its seamless integration, affordability, and ease of use, I've recommended it to many friends with ecommerce stores and will continue to do so. Five stars!

Radio

Have been using Dovetale for a few months now. Extremely user friendly and has helped our business find influencers easily. Priced great too!

1 3 Next