Dovetale: Creator management

Level up your affiliate program.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Moosh-Moosh

Dovetale requires you to connect your PayPal account to make payments to your creators and influencers. We have never been able to make payments and PayPal has absolutely no clue what this app is to offer help.

June 29, 2022

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use Dovetale on your store and leave a review for the app. I'd be happy to troubleshoot this connection with you to ensure that you are able to make payments to affiliates. Since this involves account specific information, I'll be sending you an email followup, please watch for this email.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

AP4Liberty

Signed up for this app and had immediate interest from over a dozen influencers who all joined up and none of their affiliate links work. Embarrassing! When I contacted support for help they either wouldn't respond or said they would respond and days later still nothing. Can't have that kind of business model in this fast pace e-commerce market. I get the error message "There was an issue creating an affiliate code" for every affiliate. Now I have to decide if I should just switch it off and look for another solution rather than wait days while my influencers wonder whether I have my stuff together or not.

June 28, 2022

Hey there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can provide more support for you.

Thomas | Shopify

ATH

Used to be ok but since Shopify purchased it -- the support has gone down hill as expected. We'll be switching off of it ASAP.

June 16, 2022

Hello,

Vance here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can provide more support for you.

Vance | Shopify

zeldaandharley.com

Not great support, takes a very long time to speak to developers when you have an issue, and still they aren't able to assist. Issues with affiliates trying to connect their social media when they have sub accounts on Instagram, and the app doesn't allow for that. Affiliates are able to use their own codes for purchases, it doesn't recognise their email addresses. Don't recommend, will be changing ASAP

June 13, 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I've sent you an email to open up the lines of communication and offer further support.

Vance | Shopify

My Poster Film

same as others on here, cant login, reset password does nothing, login submit button just spins endlessly, cant review product as cant use it...

May 16, 2022

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can get you logged back into the app. Talk soon.

Charlotte | Shopify