Dovetale: Creator management

Level up your affiliate program.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Kibbles!

Location Singapore

Yes, AP4Liberty is right. The link for the affiliates are not working although the discount code is. I'm surprised to find that this basic feature is not working. The APP is not usable right now until the developers fix it.

June 29, 2022

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Thomas | Shopify

Portage and Main

no way to integrate with email to contact potential influencers on "discover". many features missing and overall confusing.

June 13, 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I've sent you an email to open up the lines of communication and offer further support.

Vance | Shopify

Laurella Mama

The app was brilliant to begin with, really easy to set up and get going. But I was unaware that I would need to apply on PayPal for 'mass payments' and having signed up 50 ambassadors who are all earning commission daily, PayPal has declined my mass payments application and I'm now unable to pay them through the Dovetale app. I have contacted support but heard nothing...

May 31, 2022

Vance | Shopify

VIP Luxury Hair Care

It looks like Dovetale got rid of the "Campaigns" feature as a part of the Shopify acquisition. Too bad. That was the one feature that we were looking forward to. Without that, I don't see us switching from our current affiliate app.

May 15, 2022

Hello,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We've followed up with you over email to open up the lines of communication on this.

Thomas | Shopify

Humphreys BBQ

Are there any video instructions? I have some people trying to apply and having terrible trouble with using a Facebook Handle either personal or business. It then will ask them to log in and then says the email is already taken. So when forgot password is selected no reset email is sent. Please help.

May 12, 2022

Hello,

Jackie here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jackie | Shopify