Dovetale: Creator management

Level up your affiliate program.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fitto Activewear

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love it so far. I'm glad Shopify made their system. once it has an ios app I'll give it 5 stars. Being able to check stats on a phone is such a must for me, especially as a business owner on the go!

Abstract Ocean

Overall, we like the app, it's easy to use, and largely automates the management of influencers. We'll probably move from our existing Affiliate platform at some point, but would like a few more features first, most obviously, the ability to change the email template that goes out to applicants. We have to re-write it every time, and it 'feels' like there's an option somewhere to change the template, but we've not been able to find it.

Atla Water

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'll give Dovetale four stars because it is now included with our Shopify subscription. We have abandoned our other provider and are fully operating on Dovetale now. However, we are feeling a lack of features and some of our affiliates have problems connecting their social accounts. Here are our suggestions, Dovetale:
-We need to be able to message influencers from the app
-Not all influencers are social media influencers. We would like the ability for people to sign up with an email address instead of a social account
-We need to pay commissions 'fixed amount per product' and that option is not available

MAESTRO Sportswear

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has huge potential to be an all-around amazing app. Definitely need to work on a few things such as a direct communication service/line with Dovetale themself instead of Shopify, open the options of payment methods that can used other than Paypal, and mainly, an option for ambassadors to request payout (notifying the owner via email/sms) this feature would be a complete game-changer, since it removes an extra step from ambassadors of having to go outside of app/site to request payout.

Birch Boys, Inc.

Support got back to me and answered all of my questions. From their answer, Dovetale isn't as functional as UpPromote, but a lot of Dovetale's features seem cleaner, more intuitive and Dovetale is free. Not sure if I'll be making the switch yet, but manual referral entry isn't possible, so it's likely I'll have to pass on Dovetale until that feature is possible.