DPD Shipping Benelux

DPD Shipping Benelux | Reviews

by DPD Benelux

The official shipping solution for carrier DPD

A smile for you coffee

ik had deze app geinstaleerd in samenspraak met DPD. werkt helemaal niet, moeilijk te configureren. na meerdere contacten met klantenservice beslist deze app van mijn webshop te doen. ik doe alles voorlopig handmatig via mywebparchel

Hiderugs

There is no option for UK!!! It is very disappointing...

Via Seta

no DPD app for Germany?! why?!

Gumbiesflipflops

Not available in the UK? We use DPD sending out 100+ packets a day and yet they still have no solution for the UK.

Please get this done soon and help us streamline our dispatches!

Happy Dog Care

No UK Shipping apps? WHY?

Very disappointed, just spent a lot of time, money and effort on my shop, only to realise that i have no UK shipping options app just Royal Mail at $10 a month rip off, FedEx, UPS ? they are more than double the price of what other couriers charge in the uk. I'm trying to install my hermes, which i have done but no app to integrate into my shop?

I have spoken to someone at shopify but no options how can i sell with rip off postage charges?

I will now be looking to move my shop to a uk platform for the above reason, im very very disappointed with shopify in not being able to have a simple app needed to sell our products.

Postage is the most important part of selling our goods, we are trying to compete with sellers on ebay and amazon providing FREE postage on nearly all goods.

How can we ever sell if we have no postage options?