DPD Integration

DPD Integration

by WebShopAssist

Creates and tracks DPD Shipments (19 countries supported)

Project Phoebe

I used the app to integrate our shopify store with dpd, and create orders on dpd every time an order is placed on shopify. We then use the scan and print feature to speed up processing at depot. Super happy with the app, its very customisable and the support and help to setup is extremely supportive. I was able to contact the team and receive replies straight away, we had a quick zoom call for something more technical and we are super happy, thumbs up

Plámenna Fashion Boutique

The app works fine and the support team is very very cooperative and responsive. I've requested several minor fine-tunings and they were all implemented in a timely manner. If you are using DPD shipments, I strongly recommend this integration.

GAMETEEUK

I recently switched from Shipstation to the DPD integration app. Initial setup was fairly straight forward and any problems I encountered were easily and swiftly resolved by app support. The app itself is very easy to use and has reduced the time it takes to fulfil my orders. I have had a couple of issues with error messages but Bogdan from app support is amazing. My emails are answered within minutes and any issues resolve pretty much immediately! Would highly recommend this app for anyone using DPD to ship their orders.

NovaKoja.com

It's a great app! It saves me hours and it gives the customers the opportunity to choose the pick up they want on the map. So that it's always correct pick up point on the ticket. Before they used to enter it by hand and a lot of time it was wrong. I had a few things that I didn't understand how to do. But they support is super quick and adequate. So now it works perfectly. Highly recommended!

Fuchusi

GREAT APP WORKS SEAMLESSLY WITH FEW CLICKS, GONE FROM FEW HOURS OF WORK TO FEW MINUTES AND GREAT SUPPORT FROM BOGDAN, MUCH APPRECIATED

June 2, 2021

DPDpackaging

The application is perfect for me. I've been using it for a long time and never had a problem with it. IT support is great, they respond very quickly.
With this app, I solved all shipping issues to the UK after Brexit

DPDuniforms

4246l3warehouse

Dickie's Big Boozy Bangers

This is the greatest Time saving App ever created and one day I will build a statue in its honour. It may not be big, but it will be beautiful, just like this app. Seamless integration, fast support from the creator Bogdan. Don't shop around, just get this, then build your own statue.

March 31, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!

Man's Shop, Newbridge

This is a super app that integrates perfectly with my Shopify store. It saves a lot of time when creating shipping labels & there is prompt customer support available should you require assistance.

Previous 1 3 4