DPD Integration

DPD Integration

by WebShopAssist

Creates and tracks DPD Shipments (19 countries supported)

Dickie's Big Boozy Bangers

This is the greatest Time saving App ever created and one day I will build a statue in its honour. It may not be big, but it will be beautiful, just like this app. Seamless integration, fast support from the creator Bogdan. Don't shop around, just get this, then build your own statue.

March 31, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!

Man's Shop, Newbridge

This is a super app that integrates perfectly with my Shopify store. It saves a lot of time when creating shipping labels & there is prompt customer support available should you require assistance.

Crafty Wholesale Limited

We worked out this app has saved us 4 hours a week in automation. Amazing. Easy to set up, great customer support and the app WORKS like not just a little works. It's saved us huge time in manual entry.

February 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!

Coffeeangel

This is a great tool for anyone looking to integrate and ship with DPD. It works flawlessly. Our efficiency has improved greatly. And even when Brexit looked like scuppering our orders to the UK, Bogdan stepped in and helped resolve the issues. He has been nothing but responsive and helpful. Highly recommended!

Love Logs

This app is great if you ship with DPD. Creating shipments is really quick and easy and the best thing is that the dispatch emails are sent automatically when the orders are collected by DPD. I had some questions and Bogdan was really helpful - he responded really quickly and explained clearly what I needed to do. Would 100% recommend

January 25, 2021

Healthy Herby

The customer service has been excellent- thanks to Bogdan. Rapid response to our queries and has helped us solve our complex shipping configuration!

SkinLovers

Great App.
My shipments processing operation speed improved a lot. Very good support! They addapted the app to my sepcific dpd plan in one day!

reefloat

spot on very pleased with program and easy to install and setup without any technical knowledge free help available if needed

sa3 cosmetic

I have been using this app for couple of weeks and It helps to save a lot of time and worries. I had an integration's problem with DPD in the Czech Republic. Bogdan from WebShopAssist was very kind and helpful. I can really recommend this app and their support.

Capital Golf

Great app which works for all UK DPD / DPD LOCAL accounts. The support email was very helpful. You can print labels from the order page.

Previous 1 3