DrDownload Digital Downloads

Sell Digital Products, Ebooks, Music, NFT, Any Files&Downloads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bearback Gear

Best app for digital downloads. I perfectly added all my ebook files in a few minutes and started to sell immediately. This app provides all features fir digital product sellers. Great customer support, love it. Thank you Amy for all your help

Ishsu

DrDownload is the best app for digital downloads. DrDownload makes me sell thousands of products right after I installed it. I have tried nearly all digital download apps but DrDownload is the best one by far. It has many features, encryption settings, order tracking systems and many more. Customer support is 7/24. I recommend it to everyone

GZA store

Location Egypt

Simple app that works great. It's very easy to setup, only took a few minutes to install, setup and upload our files. Pdf stamping, encryption, auto order fullfilment after sending the files and customized emails are my favourites. Definetly use this app if you send digital products or ebooks.

Famous marts

Location Algeria

After having used this app for over 3 months, i can say that it is great. It has never failed once. It is easy to use and very easy to set up. One of the best apps on the marketplace for our business.

McVapeUK Ltd

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I really like how Download works, it's very easy to use. I use this app to sell hundreds of digital products in my shop. It is a really amazing app, helped me a lot to sell all my digital products and license keys. The customer support team is very helpful and replies to all my questions in a few minutes all the time.

Crafts by Claire

At first I had some issues being able to actually use the app once downloaded to shopify. I went to the developers website and used their 24/7 chat function, that then turned to email chat once I'd given details for them to investigate. After trying a restarting the browser (safari), restarting my laptop and it still didn't work, they suggested to try a different browser (chrome) and it all worked! This was being dealt with at 9pm UK time, so I really do appreciate it as I've been able to get it sorted before tomorrow! Definitely considering upgrading to the paid plan, as I know the customer services is the best i've actually received online! Thank you Sarah!

Customsipz

Customer service responded to my issue. a little notification on the outage would have been nice but app has been excellent.

Brush of Galilee

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great App, easy to use, and does the job. The support is great and has helped many times with technical questions. I'm very satisfied.

UNIVAIL

Location Denmark

This app is awesome and the customer support is outstanding. I've had no issues in the last two months. Wrote them from Live chat in the app about an issue and they responded in less than a minute and fixed it for me immediately. They even kept me updated while they were making a special new setting for our account. Recommend this app to everyone

BirchandBless

Location India
Time spent using app About 21 hours

We have used many apps from the Shopify app store for digital downloads, but this one is the exact best one. Customer support is wonderful, they are responsive 7 days 24 hours. All the customers have been able to successfully download our ebooks, we have had to do absolutely nothing, all is full automatic!

1 3 Next