DrDownload Digital Downloads

DrDownload Digital Downloads

by Ecommergency

Sell Digital Products, Ebooks, Music or Any Files & Downloads

Jacksonsorigami.com

My customers contacted me for a broken link issue on a Saturday. When I messaged the Customer support Sarah helped me out within 2 minutes and everthing was sorted out. Top quality Customer Support. Great app otherwise, love that I can customise the Email to my customers to make it fele personal. Pretty simple to use. Perfect app for people who sell PDF files and other downloads.

Houten Onderwijsmateriaal

I've had a few issues with the downloads button and the mail but they are alle resolved by the great support!!!

LaserCraftum

I use this app for several weeks and I think it is very useful and convenient. Files are uploaded and downloaded quickly.
When I had an issue, the support quickly responded, made adjustments and the problem was solved.

Digital Paper Shop

Good support system. Thanks for being there whenever i need help. Thumbs up! I will be adding this app to my other online store once it is up.

Tonic Studios

Works very well, easy to install and customer support is excellent. No code needed in the liquid, easy to set your emails so they fit the format of the store and got it working in 10 mins. Cant fault it.

Horizons Zen

Good app for quick file to be downloaded by customer. Support is very fast and kind. You can put multiple files for free so it's really cool for beginner

CWB FISHING GODS

I intergraded this app in my Shopify Store and it works great with my website. Thanks DrDownload. Customer Service is great also

The Frenchie Gardener

Used this app to publish my e-book, it is working perfectly & customer service is super responsive. Thank you!

Red Hot 100

So easy to use and the customer support is excellent, they answered my questions within minutes. Definitely recommend!

SharpSVG

I tried a lot of downloading apps, most are great, but with poor customer support (most not replying). This one has great fast support that at the same time are open to new features and implementations in their app, for your special needs.

Previous 1 3