DrDownload Digital Downloads

Sell Digital Products, Ebooks, Music, NFT, Any Files&Downloads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Liner Notes Magazine - Coming in January 2022

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and fantastic customer support. In addition, it's very affordable - a lot of bang for your buck. Can't recommend it highly enough: A++!!!!

Jacksonsorigami.com

Location Sweden

My customers contacted me for a broken link issue on a Saturday. When I messaged the Customer support Sarah helped me out within 2 minutes and everthing was sorted out. Top quality Customer Support. Great app otherwise, love that I can customise the Email to my customers to make it fele personal. Pretty simple to use. Perfect app for people who sell PDF files and other downloads.

LaserCraftum

Location Kazakhstan
Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app for several weeks and I think it is very useful and convenient. Files are uploaded and downloaded quickly.
When I had an issue, the support quickly responded, made adjustments and the problem was solved.

Digital Paper Shop

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

Good support system. Thanks for being there whenever i need help. Thumbs up! I will be adding this app to my other online store once it is up.

Horizons Zen

Location France

Good app for quick file to be downloaded by customer. Support is very fast and kind. You can put multiple files for free so it's really cool for beginner

SharpSVG

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 18 hours

I tried a lot of downloading apps, most are great, but with poor customer support (most not replying). This one has great fast support that at the same time are open to new features and implementations in their app, for your special needs.

Para Bellum Bricks

Location Germany

I had some technical problems and contacted support via chat. The response time was super quick and even the problem was resolved in hours rather than days. In general, it's a great app for delivering digital files to customers. The enormous amount of data storage is great too -> especially with the higher plans! Try it yourself -> there ist a free plan available.

Lilly Bear Studio Props

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent customer service. I had some issues and they helped resolve them promptly and everything works perfectly now. I like that that this app is based on storage space and not the number of products I have listed on my site. It works better for our needs and makes it way more cost effective for us.

Bella Presets

Location Belgium

I tried different apps for digital downloads. If you look at the number of features you get with DrDownload compared to the other apps, it is great for a lower price. Some things didn't work as expected but when I chatted with the people of Ecommergency they were very helpful and changed settings so things work now. I also asked them to implement html in the email the customers get (with the download links). And they said they will implement it next week. Amazing how responsive these people are.

Bearback Gear

Best app for digital downloads. I perfectly added all my ebook files in a few minutes and started to sell immediately. This app provides all features fir digital product sellers. Great customer support, love it. Thank you Amy for all your help

Previous 1