Drip: Email Marketing

Drip: Email Marketing

by Drip

Email and SMS marketing automation for ecommerce stores

Ixil Collective

I switched to Drip from Mailchimp and enjoy their automatic re-targetting and it's just so much easier to use and design emails and automatations. Love it.

Beards & Daisies

The drip platform and Shopify integration is brilliant. We've been using them together for the past 18 months or so and have a number of automations running. Their support is also great. You won't be disappointed.

urGlow 유어글로우

It connects my store perfectly to my Drip account, bringing all the important data along with my mailing list. I've been using Drip with all my businesses and projects and couldn't recommend more. Simple to integrate and all the important information is at my Drip Dashboard.

The JR Shop

It's all about the mailing list.... still. This app makes it possible to connect, keep track and grow my e-list in a brilliant user-friendly way. Game changer.

Waifu Club

Great Autoresponder! Integration is easy, great segmentation, great delivery rate, and lots of useful little functions .

Basic Printer

Perfectly connects your Shopify with your Drip, what more is there to say?! Your customer data (and way more) will be synced up in a snap.

Amano Marketplace

We love Drip's intuitive and user-friendly automations and the ability to automatically retarget specifically those people who didn't open your email. We switched from Mailchimp and don't plan on going back!

Analog Cases

I use Drip for all my email needs and it's a real lifesaver to have this app so I don't have to mess around with code to have the integration up and running! I haven't had any issues with the connection after using it for several months and my emails are looking better than ever.

Artisaan

I am still new but so far, very good. There is a lot more value available for the price I was paying another provider, and it is helpful to have suggested workflows, especially for someone who isn't familiar with e-comm but is just starting out with trying to run a shop for the first time. There are many ways to add customers to different segments based on where their journey is with your store, which is also a learning point for me. Happy I found it, and hope to continue having good experiences with the program.

Taylor Jordan Apparel

I now have 3 clients using this CRM and I am thrilled thus far. It is easy to use and they give you great tips. I love that they keep expanding their offerings to "meet the customer" where they have needs! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4